1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stiffer Spring Clubsport Pedals V2

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Kurt Vanhee, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

Looking for a stiffer spring to put on my CSP v2.
    Would like to see what suits me best.
    Know that people have replaced it, so would like know where they got them from.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I would like a view on this also and would be grateful for any info.
  3. I had a buddy with a tuning kit from v1 and I put a stifer spring on the gas and brake

honestly its better than my cannon pedals were, and I do not regret selling the cannons
    • Beer Beer x 2
  4. That's interesting and great info Chris, thanks.

I've had a look on the Fanatec Website (EU) but can't locate the tuning kit. It looks like they've stopped supplying it unfortunately. If anyone else knows an alternative for stiffer springs, I'd be keen to know.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  6. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

I was just asking about this on another thread. I really want to get some stiffer springs.
  7. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

8. Link Fixed Saleem, Sorry about that.
  9. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

Thanks for trying but still a no go for me.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. What the F,,,, lol

OH i see what they've done, Lol replace "racedepartment" With insidesimracing

sneaky buggers.

mod: not your fault! But what goes around comes around :)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
  11. I've been satisfied with a combination of spring swapping amongst the pedals along with coaxially mounting hardware store sourced generic springs. By coaxial I mean winding two springs into one another so that *both* are active at the same time along the same mounting axis. If you experiment for awhile you may find a combination you prefer.