1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Steward's Room

Discussion in 'PS4 | Thursday Night GT Championship' started by Andrew Holmes, Jul 19, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    For season one, the stewards for the FNGTC will be @Rob McEwan, @Jonathan Seekings and @Harry Westwood. They will deliver impartial decisions on incidents reported to the Steward's Room by the drivers and will allocate penalties if need be; and don't forget, the steward's will need footage of the incident before they can begin to investigate it. Also; the stewards' word is the final word.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Some information about the Steward's office :

- You MUST have video evidence of your incidents

- Steward's Office will be opened after the race, and closed tuesday night/wednesday morning at 0000 GMT.

Along with your submitted video, please also provide:

- Time period of the video to be observed: (give range from start to finish)

- Drivers involved

- Any and all damage incurred in the incident

- Approximate time lost

The list of possible infractions the stewards will consider:

-Extending track boundaries

-Not waiting for someone after contact/loss of position

-Avoidable contact resulting in damage to other vehicle

-Blocking/Weaving (as described above)

-Re-entering track unsafely after incident

-Jumping the start (penalties range from 5-15 seconds)

-crossing pit exit lines INSTANT 5 second penalty

Please refrain from commenting on this thread if you are not involved in any of the incidents, but if you have any footage of any incidents being reviewed here please post it here or provide a link.

Finally being involved in incidents can be very stressful and frustraiting, we've all been there, but please keep it civil and as diplomatic as possible.
    Thank you

Penalty point system

11.0 The penalty points keepings track of a driver's record of breaking the rules, ultimately If you accumulate too many penalty points, you will be removed from the league.

11.1 Penalty points will be added alongside normal race penalties, as per the list below.

5 points - awarded for missing races without prior notice or rage quitting races or quitting of any kind (disconnects do not count) video proof may be needed or provided by @Ben Milden

5 points - Can be given in addition to a warning for poor driving

5 points - Abusive behaviour towards other drivers

5 points - Causing a minor avoidable collision

10 points - Causing a major avoidable collision

10 points - Failing to wait for the affected driver after causing a collision (in addition to one of the above)

10 points - Rage-quitting

5-15 points - Excessively abusing the track limits (depending upon severity)

20 points - Deliberately destroying your car (especially serious with safety car enabled)

● 40 points - Deliberately crashing into another driver

If you accumulate 20 points, you will be awarded a qualifying ban.

If you accumulate 30 points, you will be awarded a one-race ban.

If you accumulate 40 points, your league position will be put under review, with the likely outcome of being removed from the league.

11.2 Penalty points will usually be reset ahead of a new season.

The stewards are @Rob McEwan and @Jonathan Seekings

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

NOTICE TO ALL DRIVERS PLEASE LIKE THIS MESSAGE TO SHOW YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE RULES Thank you

• Like Like x 7
  4. Me and @Dominic Ollivierre had a lot of aggressive battles at the beginning of the race. Should be a highlights video on my channel in the next few days and I'll give a link when it gets posted. It's just Dominic is a aggressive driver and when someone is aggressive to me I would give a bit of aggression back. I just posted this to give a warning to me and Dominic and try to calm us down with are race cart

5. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

If someone is aggressive to you do not re pay the favour post a video and it will be dealt with

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Benjamin McCluskey this may not be the appropriate thread for a warning but rather a protest. kindly post the video if it is indeed a protest as I reckon that it will show you being exceedingly aggressive in response to my initial aggressive move. Nonetheless it was fun in my opinion, the battle was great. No harm no foul. We were both losers. Lol. Cheers

7. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Yep wrong thread

I would add if you both drive like that then you won't finish many races and one of you will come off worse. To add a stewards enquiry do this

Incident:
    Time loss:
    Lap of incident:
    Drivers involved:

8. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis
    Team Merica #64 Corvette C7.R Premium Member

I would like to request that the pole lap at Imola be reviewed by the stewards.

Reason for request is possible violation of rule 1.1(track limits).

A 1:41 is impossible without cutting and/or extending.

9. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Lance please post the pole lap for review thanks

Also did a 41:9 in the race would you like to see that lap?

10. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

@Lance Loomis for you to read

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis

I would love to see that lap. Don't have recording of qualify as elgato software corrupted my recording. And I know I need video evidence as I don't have it I'm requesting your video.

If you don't want to supply the video I'm going to assume you are guilty of breaking the rules. And I might reconsider my place in this league.

You were the only one in the 1:41 next was gazza then 3rd was over a second off your pace. I'm sorry but I can't continue to sit by and watch the organizers break the rules. If you want I will cut the project cars race video down of you making multiple cuts during the race.

Not to mention that Adam rage quitted which is also a violation of the rules

• Haha Haha x 1
  12. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

I don't record qualifying so do what you must lance you clearly have an axe to grind

Adam quit due to lag destroying his car it was completely undriveable and didn't turn left or right so he in this circumstance did the right thing to avoid ruining everyone else's race there is a video for you to see on Adams channel as you seem to like that sort of thing.

If you want to quit that's your call you haven't been happy here for a while and your not acting like the guy we no so do what you want

Also if there is not video evidence of qualifying it doesn't make a person guilty nobody records qualifying

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

Check My Youtube Video Clearly Shows Why I left Dont Accuse Me Of Anything Before Getting the Correct Info. Any Discussion On Here Will Now Stop Unless There Is Evidence the Stewards Can Not Act On This.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis

- Time period of the video to be observed: (give range from start to finish) - Full video

- Drivers involved - Ben Milden

- Approximate time lost - Not time lost but time gained

- Cutting and Extending track boundaries

I could only re-record only up until his pit-stop... If they much was happening in basically the first half of the race, couldn't imagine the rest. I figured this is enough evidence, if not I can upload the second part.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

@Lance Loomis Thankyou For The Evidence that will be enough and Stewards will now look into it so please stay tuned for a update. I would Also Like To Point Out For The Stewards Attention That as His Footage Shows @Gareth Williams is using the same lines as u say bens extending from start of footage to the end they both do the same its clear on this video so why isnt he mentioned in Regards to this it just seems your going after @Ben Milden For Some Reason That Seems Personal.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. I assume gaz is the green car?

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis

We can include gazza in the submission. Was in a hurry to get the post in before thread closed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  18. Rules and Regulations will be updated shortly

• Beer Beer x 1
  19. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

- Time period of the video to be observed: (give range from start to finish) - Full video

- Drivers involved - @Lance Loomis

- Approximate time lost - Not time lost but time gained

- Cutting and Extending track boundaries

As you can see this is the first few laps but I trust this is enough evidence

Also all drivers did this and I can produce footage to that end thank you

20. Guys......this is silly. Time gained on all of them is minimal. However i do think some type of what is allowed and what isnt is needed on a track by track basis. Running the kerb out of the second chicane is standard procedure lol. (The high speed one). However rules are rules and if we state white lines then thats the rules. Imo there should be exceptions at certain tracks not to cut....but maybe use a little bit more of the kerb on exits.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1