1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Stewarding Thread

Discussion in 'PS4 | F1 2016 Weekday Championship' started by Mikey Woolford, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford
    PS4 GP Lead Co-Ordinator Premium

Ratings:
    +979
    The rules are simple. Don't drive like an idiot. However, if you feel like you have been the victim of, or have witnessed, unsafe or poor driving and feel like the offending driver should be penalised. Please post here. Steward enquiries will require the following;

Name of Applicant
    Name(s) of Driver reported
    Race
    Lap
    Description of incident
    Video or image evidence to support claim.

The report will then be analysed by an anonymous set of stewards and a decision made. Appeals on decisions may be made, but it is recommended for league harmony that any action taken is taken on the chin and we move on from it.

Enquiries must be raised within 48 Hours of the Race start to allow for review time. Enquiries raised after this time may not be investigated.

Any questions, please ask.

2. Jerry Moorrees

Jerry Moorrees

Ratings:
    +66
    If you want to check video or image evidence then both parties must have recorded there stream. So we then also need to make a rule that we share our youtube/twich accounts where we can watch stream and make a right decision, it is then a must to record your race. As for now this game has allot of desync moments (like you had yesterday, my screen you where on the back of his tyres in your video you where in front).

above i just a though since you want to video or image evidence to support the claim.

3. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    It is not a must that you record. However, if someone reports you and has evidence to back up their claim, and you have nothing to show otherwise then it's going to majorly go against you. So yes, it's beneficial to record, but not an obligation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jerry Moorrees

Jerry Moorrees

Ratings:
    +66
    Agree, good point.

5. alex1994128

alex1994128

Ratings:
    +79
    Name of Applicant : alex1994128
    Name(s) of Driver reported : Codemasters Penalty System
    Race: Bahrain
    Lap: 6
    Description of incident : Followed Jerry Through the Middle sector and locked up. As an impact of that i ran wide and got a track extension warning, which resulted in a 3 Sec Time Penalty. I didn't gained any advantage, in fact i lost a lot of time in doing that mistake and it's not that kind of mistake you should get an warning for, as a warning should be valid for gaining an advantage and not for a driver mistake that is already punishing you. At the end of the Video you can see me scrolling through the race director , which shows me having three warnings, so if this warning could be removed the Time Penaly would be removed aswell.

Video or image evidence to support claim.

Video is Timestamped with the Penalty (in case not it's 4:45) and from 14:45 you can see me scrolling through the race director to prove that i only had three warnings

• Sad Sad x 1
  6. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    Sent to stewards

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jerry Moorrees

Jerry Moorrees

Ratings:
    +66
    Name of Applicant : Roimata_
    Name(s) of Driver reported : YaBoiMats
    Lap: 28
    Description of incident :
    can make this one short: he made a move in lap 28 which you can see in my stream between 1:12:00 - 1:13:00 which in the end now i cost my 6 extra points in the championship. lost 2/3 positions because of the crash.

The reason i'm reporting this is just that people needs to think what decision they are going to make and there might be consequences if you in this case completely screw my race over in 28/29 lap of the race.

sorry about the language you can hear in the stream.

here is my stream:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    Sent to Stewards.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bcolli186

Bcolli186

Ratings:
    +13
    Name of Applicant : bcolli187
    Name(s) of Driver reported : YaBoiMats
    Lap: 25

Description of incident : I get a bad run out of the last corner after the safety car restart and Organyx and YaBoiMats get the run on me. Organyx takes the inside line and YaboiMats is still behind. I plan to take turn 1 wide to try and get the inside for turn 2 and hold off Organyx but recieve a hit from behind by YaBoiMats. which pushes me into Organyx. Luckily no damage was caused to me or Organyx and i managed to save the car from spinning. My issue is not so much with the contact (as anyone can miss their braking point) its the fact YaBoiMats drove off and didn't hand the position back. Considering I lost 1, maybe 2 positions from this contact I think it would have been the right thing to do. I was debating whether to report it or not as i had a clean battle with him in the middle stint but after seeing the incident 3 laps later with Roimata I felt that I should.

10. HRacingGreen

HRacingGreen

Ratings:
    +46
    @Mikey Woolford I have footage of this if needed since I was following right behind

11. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    Yes, please may I have it?

12. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    @YaBoiMats do you have a recording? I ask this because you have two enquiries against you so it will be good to see any perspective you can provide.

13. HRacingGreen

HRacingGreen

Ratings:
    +46
    Should be timestamped on the video. 1:12:10

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    Thank you.

15. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    Right apologies for the delay. I had to deal with some unreliable first choice stewards.

Incident 1 - Alex vs Codemasters Penalty System

Decision - 3 to 0. Penalty of 3 seconds remains.

Reasoning - Penalty incurred for 3 diving errors resulting in off track excursions. Significance of excursions not doubted, however they were mistakes and adjudged by the game limits. removal of such penalty gives rise to future driving standards violations and the expectation of removal. Treatment similar to non application of game warnings for off track. Game limits much be adhered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incident 2 - Jerry vs Mats

Decision - 3 to 1. Penalty of 5 seconds applied to Mats' finishing time

Reasoning - Causing an avoidable collision. Driver in front made single defensive move and Mats placed car in position to overtake but in doing so initiated contact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incident 3 - Bcolli vs Mats

Decision - 4 to 0. Penalty of 5 seconds applied to Mats' finishing time.

Reasoning - Driving violation caused by Mats by making contact. Sufficient consideration given to circumstance after safety car but as an overtake was made and not redressed and position lost by Bcolli only option.

Kind Regards,

Mike, via stewarding panel.

• Like Like x 2
  16. jinCHEZ

jinCHEZ

Ratings:
    +133
    About alex' penalty, you checked the correct one because there are two in a row?

17. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    I'd asked the stewards to look at all 3 warnings he received.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jason Warburton

Jason Warburton

Ratings:
    +120
    I'm happy this was the response, it would if sparked constant claims for penalty removals due to driver errors. Now if he was ran off the track or span and was forced to cut then I could understand it but in those situations it's just fairer to leave it be and move on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Andrew Wood

Andrew Wood

Ratings:
    +2,300
    Which is exactly what happened at this very track last season with Karl and myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mazais5727

mazais5727

Ratings:
    +11
    same thing are in malaysia..i remember that corner before last straight(drs),if you go off track-wide,you get warning and after 3 second time penalty...ok i understand if i cut the corner,i get penalty,but if i got wide,i already lost time-why warning for that...?

• Agree Agree x 2