1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stephen Gerrard cleared over bar assault

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rob Shillito, Jul 24, 2009.

1. How bull is the law in this country, just because he's a rich ponse they let him off, if it was the other way round then no doubt the bloke would have been given a prison sentence. Wonder how much he payed them to let him off....
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I donĀ“t care what sporters do in their private life to be honest... But there are enough examples of players that get convicted right? That dude from Newcastle Barton?
  3. Exactly. What the court says I will not argue about. He is not-guilty because that is what the justice system says.
  4. lol. so young, so naive.

they should have burnt him in the street.
  5. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

At least you are being very serious.
  6. Me naive! You're the one saying to burn him :D Even if he was found guilty, affray wasn't worth burning last time I looked
  7. Dont get me wrong.... I loooooove football, but footballers. There are not many i respect and tbh gerrard got away because he is steven gerrard. Hes a icon to kids and from that point of view thats why they let him off. Oh and hes loaded.
  8. Correct Adam, but if the evidence was staring them in the face he would've been charged.