• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Stephen Gerrard cleared over bar assault

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rob Shillito, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Rob Shillito

Rob Shillito

Ratings:
    +30
    How bull is the law in this country, just because he's a rich ponse they let him off, if it was the other way round then no doubt the bloke would have been given a prison sentence. Wonder how much he payed them to let him off....

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,615
    I don´t care what sporters do in their private life to be honest... But there are enough examples of players that get convicted right? That dude from Newcastle Barton?

3. Matthew Gutteridge

Matthew Gutteridge

Ratings:
    +2
    Exactly. What the court says I will not argue about. He is not-guilty because that is what the justice system says.

4. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Ratings:
    +0
    lol. so young, so naive.

they should have burnt him in the street.

5. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +108
    At least you are being very serious.

6. Matthew Gutteridge

Matthew Gutteridge

Ratings:
    +2
    Me naive! You're the one saying to burn him :D Even if he was found guilty, affray wasn't worth burning last time I looked

7. Adam Vaughan

Adam Vaughan

Ratings:
    +9
    Dont get me wrong.... I loooooove football, but footballers. There are not many i respect and tbh gerrard got away because he is steven gerrard. Hes a icon to kids and from that point of view thats why they let him off. Oh and hes loaded.

8. Matthew Gutteridge

Matthew Gutteridge

Ratings:
    +2
    Correct Adam, but if the evidence was staring them in the face he would've been charged.