1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stefan Grand Prix to race in Bahrain - Jordan

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Matthew Gutteridge, Mar 1, 2010.

1. So the wacky old Irishman is now saying that Stefan will be on the grid in 2010. He was right about Schumacher, let us just hope he is right again. It would be nice too see USF1 finally killed off, rather than just fading in a mist of feeble attempts.
  2. I hope they make it onto the grid because I want to see as many cars as possible line up, for a few years we have only had 20 which is not enough IMO, I remember the days of pre-qualifying and 28 car grids, at the moment we will have 22 cars line up at Bahrain, if Campos make it and Stefan get in we will get the 26 we thought we would have, I dont go along with quality over quantity either, from my point of view a spectator, I find it fascinating having smaller teams who may struggle or spring surprises.
  3. Looks like USF1 is asking for a deferral to next year? That should open the door.
  4. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

If USF1 wants to postpone to next year is same as say he won't enter the F1...
  5. totally agree with Martin, the more the merrier. The 20 car grids we had last year with almost every car making it to the line had about it the whiff of a sterile operating theatre, give me 32 cars on the grid and only half of the grid finishing, that's more to my liking.
  6. yep its on german news too FIA sayed Stefan GP wont get a slot cuz ther would be not enough time to
    get prepared now after the late drop of USF1. but hey we talk of F.I.A right ?? nothing to wonder there
    they always make the wrong decisions pffffft
  7. FIA are uselss
  8. Ah well 24 is better than 20 at least we will have HRTF1.....lol
  9. they have cars and driver but can't race :mad: stupid
  10. they not only have cars and drivers they are also with all there stuff down at the first race
    so the saying any other team could not be prepare till the race is not true and shows how
    incompetend and stupid the FIA is