1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stefan GP Entry Rejected

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Matthew Gutteridge, Mar 5, 2010.

1. How very sad :( Only 12 teams on the grid next year, but, looking on the bright side, if the FIA get their way, we'll have 14 teams on the grid (most likely Stefan and USF1)
  2. FIA is no fun anymore :(
  3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Well isn't it better than having 10 teams like before year ? :) So i'm still happy for 2 new teams.

And in this case i don't accuse FIA, F1 is an expensive sport. If you don't have money then you can't enter to it. It's just that simple.
  4. Stefan GP has money, has cars, has drivers (Villeneuve!!!), and their stuff is at Bahrain.
  5. I think they should have allowed the entry just to see what happened - I would have done.
  6. +1 specaly as Stefan GP has as Peter sayed Cars,Driver, Money and there freaking stuff all down in Bahrain
    just noz understandable that FIA denies Stefan GP's entry at this late state if they eas not going to allow them
    why not tell em as they asked first to get allowed something is clearly wrong in FIA
    this descision makes me probaly not watch any of the F1 races this year
  7. As Webber was quoted saying it's about quality, not quantity. :wink:

He even went as far as to say, in regards to the new teams; “It would make more sense to field Valentino Rossi, with his bike, on the grid,” :tongue:
  8. Yep agree... Really sucks for them, they're going to have a chassis just sitting there in the factory.

Hopefully they make some awesome developments and are up there in 2011...
  9. Webbers a pratt, it wasnt long ago he was driving for back marker no hopers, any way he should be glad they are there because it means he will get a seat next year when Raikkonnen comes back and takes his :biggrin:
  10. That's just stupid. Especially since Webber started at Minardi. If Minardi hasn't been there, he had never been a driver @ Jaguar, Williams and now Red Bull.