Steeringlock Setting?

Is there a setting in the garage for steering lock or as nKar has steering ratio?
I don't mean the physical wheel movement. I can't find it.

All the other sims has this option except iracing (I had it for 3 months, forgive me if it was there and I didn't saw it,I don't own it anymore)
Also I can get the same result with changing the steering lock by changing my wheel degrees from the options/controller but it's not "the right way"
Generally I like the default steering ratio but an option in the garage is something I'd like to see in a future update.

@betterstranger is right. If you want a more responsive steering on street cars, you need to reduce wheel rotation in your profiler (outside the game) while keeping the same in the game. It's a bit like cheating though, except that it doesn't really give any advantage. More importantly, I think it reduces realism quite a lot. A car is defined (among other things) by its steering ratio, I don't get why anyone would want to change it.

I had this doubt too.
So everytime I want to change from a street car (eg. 720º) to a formula car(eg. 400º), i have to change degrees of rotation both in logitech profiler and ingame, correct?

Keep 900deg, the game adjusts the rotation automatically, it gets very light when you turn the wheel past the car's limit, although I wish it would stop and get very stiff like on iRacing for example.

Learn how to drive with a realistic steering ratio instead of wanting super fast kart steering.

The GT2 car indeed should have a steering lock setting since it's a race car. I've already posted on Kunos support forums abit this, but no answer.

By default the BMW steering is too fast for me. One workaround is to keep 900° in profile and set 1200 in AC.

Is there a setting in the garage for steering lock or as nKar has steering ratio?
I don't mean the physical wheel movement. I can't find it.

This:
Keep 900deg, the game adjusts the rotation automatically, it gets very light when you turn the wheel past the car's limit, although I wish it would stop and get very stiff like on iRacing for example.

Learn how to drive with a realistic steering ratio instead of wanting super fast kart steering.

What you do is put it in keyboard control load up whatever car you like the click on setup debug on the side apps and press left or right and you will see the steer angle change if it goes to 225 multiply by 2 = 500° of steering rotation.
You can do this for all cars, hope this helps.
;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back