F1 2013 Steering wheel off center problem

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok, I've looked around the interwebs, but I haven't seen anyone with this problem. Sometimes when I go off track or have paused it mid corner or saving myself from a slide that made me go off track, my wheel goes off center, to where I need to hold my wheel in the position of a nascar stock car wheel. And I am using a G27.

So if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it or something, help!

This sounds like a hardware error in the wheel itself.

Perhaps the position sensor is faulty or loose.

I have just searched and found this :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/logitech-g27-steering.45567/

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/PC-Ga...in-allignment/m-p/406468/highlight/true#M3216

Logitech do have a good warranty service though (2 years I think). You raise a ticket, you tell them that you have confirmed the fault on another PC, and they will give you an RMA.

You can then print out a pre-paid shipping label, to stick on your box

You send to whole thing back including pedals, power supply, and gearbox console.

The whole procedure will take less than 2 weeks from start to finish.

I did this with a DFGT Pro ...... whilst it was away, and I was waiting for a new one, I bought a G27 anyway ..... lol :)

Thanks for the reply and help Graham.

The thing is it's only happening with f1 2013. Every other game I have that I use the wheel with is fine. Also I've had this wheel for 3 years so I think the warranty is well and truly void.

I was tinkering around yesterday trying to get my G27 throttle to be less sensitive (no joy there). However during the process I used a utility to clear all Logitech calibration values from the registry, to reset it all.

You may want to try it if you like.

I'll link to the Logitech forum where it was posted, there is link on the page.

Clear Calibration Utility

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back