1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steering Wheel Feel

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by burak.bilgin92, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Hi all, i have a question that i couldn't solve
    First of all i have a g27. And the problem is when the car is stationary, wheel is too loose, i cant feel any force like there is no ffb or the wheel is not even plugged in. i want to feel some force like a real car wheel, and i can feel it in assetto corsa but not in this game. i tried different ffb settings but no luck.
    Any help&idea is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

2. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  3. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

What about the friction setting?

4. Yes exactly, there is no resistance. Just like when the power of the wheel is off.
    @ James Cook : i tried friction setting but noticed no diffirence.

5. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  6. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

What he means is that the wheel should be heavy when standing still, due to the friction of the rubber. I am actually not sure if this is achievable, maybe @Kjell Eilertsen can shed some light?

7. Honestly haven't thought much about it, if you're standing still on a race track after the race has started you're doing it wrong :p
    I'll have to test later today tbh, but my guess would be adding vertical load and/or dampening to get a heavier wheel .

8. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Not only do the tyres have no weight while stationary they also move left and right on their own, its been like this since I first played the game on my t500 and to a certain extent theyre still the same on my new wheel, must be something to do with the way the engine handles low speed ffb

• Agree Agree x 1