1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Steering wheel display

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by MiniHulk85, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Anyone have any idea what all the numbers are on the steering wheels next to the gear number? The one on the left seems to always be at 80, and then the two on the right fluctuate between 101 - 97/98. One of my mates said they are throttle and brake but that just doesnt seem right.

2. i think they are temperatures

3. As John pointed out the figures on the right are (top number) front tyre temps and (bottom number) rear tyre temps, you will see the bottom number increasing quick if you wheel-spin the rear wheels for a while.

The figure on the left is a fuel mixture reading if you switch to lean fuel you'll see it drop and vice versa for rich mixture.

4. Thanks John and elisest. That makes alot more sense.

5. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

NO, the figure on the left is the ENGINE temperature. Not sure what the number represents exactly because it only fluctuates btwn 78-105 ish but it is the temp for sure.

6. I think that is not the engine temperature but intake of you change combustivel.se to mix 3 arrives 115/120.