1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Steering Wheel animation

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by blaster25DK, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Hi everybody

Can I change the steering wheel animation? my wheel rotates several times, but I've seen several videos on youtube that shows only 120 degrees of rotation to each side. Which will suit my Logitech Momo Force Steering Wheel, which has a total 240 degree rotation

Basically I want 1:1 steering wheel animation. Is it possible?

2. Katsushika Matsumoto

Katsushika Matsumoto
    Premium Member

Have you calibrated you're wheel (in game)?
    I have a G25 set to 400 degrees in the logitech profiler.
    When I calibrate my wheel in nKP with these settings it's 1:1 movement.
    Hope this helps.

3. Domagoj Lovrić

Domagoj Lovrić
    Reiza Studios

Am i right thinking that you meant on Abarth? It roatates mutliple times AFAIK. And also i'm sure you cannot change "visual" on screen wheel rotation in nkp.

4. Yes you are right, i meant on the Abarth. Thanks for your answer, I just live with it as it is

5. Katsushika Matsumoto

Katsushika Matsumoto
    Premium Member

If it irritates that much :tongue: check the cfg (ini) files I think there's an option to fix the wheel into the center position or make it invisible :biggrin:

6. I have always virtual driving wheel invisible (inside game> video option page)
    the real one in my hands is enough for me :)

7. You can make the same adjustments in the game itself, just check in the video/graphics options.

8. Katsushika Matsumoto

Katsushika Matsumoto
    Premium Member

yeah true I forgot, I have my nKP running the way I like it so I never fiddle with the settings again :)