F1 2011 steering to slow

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
hi racers my last problem with the brake and throttel are gone thank you for the setup my final problem is that my steering in the game is to slow i've got a logitech momo force the red one. what can i do to get it faster??

I got this problem a few times. What I had to do was go into control settings and change my controller from "Custom" to "Logitech G27 Wheel." I can still use my custom saturation settings, but I need to make sure that the controller selected is my wheel not custom.

Yes as Michael says, suggest reloading the default controller, then set any custom key mappings you need, Then change 'controller overide' to wheel.
Give that a try on track, if its still too slow for you, go back to the options and increase the saturation gradually and test it out until the steering its more responsive.

Yes as Michael says, suggest reloading the default controller, then set any custom key mappings you need, Then change 'controller overide' to wheel.
Give that a try on track, if its still too slow for you, go back to the options and increase the saturation gradually and test it out until the steering its more responsive.

I would also think about losing the 5% deadzone.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back