1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

steering range problem...

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by diego brenna, Dec 2, 2015.

1. hy guys,
    v 1.51 , on the menu i have a just steering configuration but when i go on the race/test session, when i try to exit from the pit i have to much difficult with the steering ,is impossibile to drive ! is as the steering rotation range is decreased...i try to change the sensibility but nothing is changed.....someone can help me?
    PS : i have logitech DFGT steering
    thanks a lot

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Are you running automatic steering rotation adjustment (Custom User Steer Rotation = NO)? Make sure your Logitech profiler is set to allow for the game to adjust rotation.

Also make sure steering help is disabled and speed sensitivity is set to 0%.

3. thanks Renato ! is a pleasure your reply ! mmm where is the " Custom User Steer Rotation = NO" setting ?

4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Bottom of controls screen right side, Custom User Steer Rotation & Steering range

5. ok this is in the garage menu:
    [​IMG]
    then, this is in the general menu:
    [​IMG]
    see the red bar is different the range of the steering ! is impossible !!

6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Yes, as the opening post there state, we provide the required info and then it´s up to the modder (and the users) to get mods to work with the game.

7. ok thanks again Renato ! i made a copy and paste for every hdv file from the other mode for solve the problem...have a nice day

• Like Like x 1
  8. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium Member

Automatic Steering rotation is very good, but now it stays (450 degrees with the retros for example) after closing SCE and sometimes I forget to change it back if I go to play another game with full 900 degrees (Trustmaster TX).
    Is there a fix for this?

9. TeSL9

TeSL9

Anyone?

10. TeSL9

TeSL9

just realised that RF2 does the same thing.. so it's engine based problem?