steering lock on a Logitech's driving force gt

Hi there

i've installed the driving force gt drivers on my pc and i would like to know how i can increase the in-game steering lock to 900º degrees, i couldn't find the setting to change this on the wheel driver's (maybe i've just missed it)

thank you, Rui F. Martins :)

what i mean is to make the in-car wheel rotate more than it does. Now they are moving the same rate but the in-game wheel stops moving at, aproximately 100º-120º degrees, and i would like to increase that value, and i think it can be done in the drivers, but i don't know how

Upvote 0
yes that's what I thought you meant. You still didn't say which game your running so I'll tell you the ones I know and hopefully someone else knows the others. It would probably get quicker/better results if you ask in the relevant game forums.

I can't remember if it can be done in Simbin stuff as I always had in-game wheel turned off when I raced in those.

In GSC it's done in the controller.ini. full info is here > http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-steering-wheel-rotation-with-the-game.53342/

I believe if memory serves me right that the same way is used for rf1 so also maybe for rf2 but asking in those forums will get you the answer :)

Upvote 0
To change the wheel settings you need to adjust things in Windows first. In Windows 7 and Vista, you would do the following:
Go to control panel and find Devices and Printers. In there you should see an icon for your wheel. Right click on it and choose game controller properties. Make sure your wheel is still selected in the box that pops up and choose the properties button. In the next screen choose settings button on the lower right. Here you will be able to tell Windows to combine pedals, set the rotation and set the effect strength as well as enable center spring and put a tick mark in let game adjust settings.

For older versions of windows you will find the same area by going into control panel and choosing game controllers Follow the rest of the steps as outlined above.

Upvote 0
Yep - exactly what Jim says. GTL will pick up your control panel/Logitech drivers settings for max rotation.

I use the G25 with 900deg and a relatively low 16deg steering lock.

It makes me work hard, but I like the tradeoff with the fine control it gives.

Upvote 0
Yep - exactly what Jim says. GTL will pick up your control panel/Logitech drivers settings for max rotation.

I use the G25 with 900deg and a relatively low 16deg steering lock.

It makes me work hard, but I like the tradeoff with the fine control it gives.

Wow Stu, your arms must be pumped after a race night that's incredulous.I like low ratios but that's epic.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back