Steering help

Ok i have read the FAQ thread but i am not sure i understand what it means, basically i am using a T500 with F1 wheel rim and downloaded the GSC 2013 profile from thrust master which works great. My concern is i put my wheel rotation to 270 degrees, what is the best in game setting for teh steering lock as i been told i scrubbing to much speed in front tyres and wearing them out to quickly, more so in the F1 cars, i tried 20 in th steering lock which was fine for first few laps then i would run wide in corners as i lost grip at front end, i started out on 33, which i can drive but loose speed due to tyre scrub.
Any help is very much apprecaited as i learnign the cars and how to set them up. Many thanks.

I believe the GSC steering lock default is 14, which is for a wheel of 270 degrees rotation. That's usually good for me (my wheel is 270), though sometimes I knock it up or down one or two depending on the track and car.

For touring cars, GT cars etc I usually run 540 degrees of rotation with about 22-23 steering lock in game. For single seaters I use between 380-450 degrees with about 19-20 steering lock.

I'm quite lazy when it comes to steering inputs and like to steer as little possible so those settings work for me, it's all down to personal preference though :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%