PC1 steering / beginner / need help

I'm a beginner, i need your help, please
So, i am using an Xbox 360 wireless controller for PC
I don't know what settings are the best for me, i tried for about 2 hours, i can't find the right settings
When i'm driving, sometime, the car is to sensitive and i can't bring it back to road again
biggrin.png

Please help me
When i play online, when the race begins, very often i receive the message " Manual Control " or something like that, i i don't know / don't want ( for now ) to use the manual gears. That's too hard for me
I have the settings " Automatic " on the Controlls settings
Thanks in advance

im also having problems using controller to control car iv tried so many different settings with no joy this game has become unplayable for me using controller. its a shame really as i was looking forward to this. hope they sort something out

The manual control message is normally what you get coming out of the pits and it's letting you know you have control of the car.
Yes, but as i said, i'm a beginner, and sometime when it's says " MANUAL CONTROL " the 1 gear remains as it is, about 79 km/h, so i have to change to 2 / 3 / 4 gears, and that's too hard for me

Hi,
you might want to fiddle with difficulty settings like traction control, stability control and ABS.
This game has some pretty aggresive cars which will be difficult to drive even if you are pretty good.

first time i started up, i was racing like a pro, setting good times, untill i found out that all aids were on. with these settings turned of it was a diffirent game.

hope this will make the game more fun,

cya

Do you mean, those ?
Please tell me how to make the settings for Traction Control / Stability Control
" YES" or " NO " for a better control ??

Attachments

• settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Deleted member 113561

If you have no problems to drive in a GT3 car but ie in a Go Kart ... try this one:
Change in the Setup (under Edit Tuning Setup / Edit Current Setup --> Vehicle --> Alignment (page 3)) the Steering Ratio to a higher value and try then ....

Do you mean, those ?
Please tell me how to make the settings for Traction Control / Stability Control
" YES" or " NO " for a better control ??
in order of appearance:
1.Steering assistance helps steering into and out of corner, if you dont steer it will steer into corner, personally i find this annoying.
2.brake assistance helps determine braking point or when overspeeding into or out of corner.
3.driving assists are anti lock brakes, stability control and traction controll
4.ALB, also known as abs prevents wheel from blockin, check workings on youtube to grasp the idea
5.stability control, when racing or sliding it helps by correcting wheelspin.
6. traction control, when accelerating it prevents the wheels from spinning

personally i would turn of all of them and test what you like by turning one on at a time. so you feel the diffirence.

hope this helps!!

cya

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%