Steering assistance despite setting "Get-real-mode"?

Hey everyone, I have been doing some laps in DTM Experience and I really like it so far (especially the exterior sounds make me feel like being at a real DTM race).

I'm driving with a Logitech DFP and noticed that the steering wheel sometimes reduces the turning degree although I don't change my input. This happens for example if I spun and want to turn around doing a "half-donut". You can see this quite well if switching to the external view and turning the perspective using NUM4 / NUM6.

Is that happening to everyone or would I have to change some other setting apart from choosing 'Get Real'?

You can searche this this line in your controlset, open with notepad and change this line to 0.0 Default is 5.9

Steer Ratio Speed="0.0" // Speed at which low speed steering lock override ends (for pit navigation, units are meters/sec, 0.0 to

Wow, thank you very much for that fast answer! :)
After changing that line the car behaves exactly as I wanted it to. In combination with using the whole 900° of rotation of my wheel (in-game steering lock set to 40) the game now is even more fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back