1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SteamStartup failed with error 1

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Kirk Heath, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Just installed some custom skins from no grip site tried them seem to load ok in game then afterwards. I just clicked bac, screen went black so I closed it via task manager now I get this message on starting up Race On or Race07
    [​IMG]

Anyone else has this before?

2. no did not had that first try to delete the 2 .blop files if that not helps might install steam
    new point it to your old steam install and let it overwrite games should be still there after

3. ive had this issue as well, just restart computer and it should be fixed, its a steam conenction error.

that worked for me

4. Ok thanks Guys, after realising it was a steam error and not game related i did restart steam and deleted local files and reinstall race on to be safe. It seems to work ok except on the main menu when selecting a car class to race. If i click back on the mods and add on classes (not official) it is very slow going back a page. Almost crashing witha blank black screen.

Thanks again to all