F1 2012 Steamed Up

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Got a upgrade patch to evolve F1 2012 to 2013. Works with all the new cars and everything. But Steam reset it to F1 2012 commanding i go online.
Read my words people use games in CD boxes. Order them online if you have to and steam wont give you so mutch hassle.
On a litter note Race 07 has a RR1 model and is a better program that is more user friendly and i can put mods in and and they don't mess things up. .

The moral of the story, especially as there is unlikely to be any more patches, is to turn off the game update in Steam.

Players should be aware that if there were an update, or you verify your game cache, then you will (or are likely with a new patch) lose all your installed mods.

So, run Steam > Right Click on F1 2012 > Select 'Properties' > Updates Tab > Select 'Do not automatically update this game'

Auto-update is ON by default, and good for those just installing the game from CD/DVD for the first time. Once it has updated and therefore fully patched to patch 12, there is no need for it any more.

steam-gameupdate_zps4de2b2c6.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back