Steam

• Lars Gerrit Korb

Wooot!

Got it running again.
Switched on and off some buttons - finally it works.
But don't ask me what the problem was exactly...

Thanks for your intented help anyway.

Greetz

Lars

Is it coming out of your ears or are you delighted with this program. Post it here

• FOG-Racecarmike

I gotta have that avatar szefo!

Yes, it is shite.

• FOG-Racecarmike

I was, I said "it is shite."

Also to add, every time I quit Race, a little advert comes up after playing which I have to exit, so it is shite. :)

I must say i love that feature of Steam. Gives me a good view of the new games that come out. Its always a new one, so no irritating repeating of adverters.
So i don't agree with you! I hate how steam functions with RACE but i support the type of software very much

Problem with steam .

Guys some how i had to login with password again with steam .
but i forgot it.
and i forgot my answer to secret question.

So does any one know i which file my password was stored?
in some blob file perhaps?

So need tips and help what to do
i allready send email to Steam , but still no response

I send email to steam that i lost my password and i lost my answer to my secret question .

i changed my password the other day, cause someone was using my account,
but i changed it to something i dont know anymore... so dont have a mail with my account information.

and still no reponse from steam

I send email to steam that i lost my password and i lost my answer to my secret question .

i changed my password the other day, cause someone was using my account,
but i changed it to something i dont know anymore... so dont have a mail with my account information.

and still no reponse from steam

that someone logged in is bullshit (read bug in the game) dont respond to that the next time

cant you call them or send Eidos (publisher) an email. Or try their steamforums

• Lars Gerrit Korb

I am absolutely happy with steam.
It worked fine for me all the time.

Updates running fast and secure.
Ads are nicely presented, not in the foreground and serious.

Nothing that annoys me.
To be honest I consider Steam to be a genius strike.

Greetz

i think i've had once someone hack my steam account or at least using it for playing counter strike.....(because the person used my fav server & they had there idtracking for ranking)
but now never had someone used it anymore.......or at least so i think...either way never bothered changing password

g25 and steam, only 200 degree rotation?

I have tried everything I can think of to get steam to recognise my 450 degree rotation profile, but it always defaults at 200. In race 07 offline it works perfectly, but when I launch race through steam it is always at 200 degrees rotation. Is there some trick to getting it to recognise the profile?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back