Steam

• Peter Meijer

MrMystic[RPM said:
]Had the same problemo when I was just practising with Pure and HenY, Steam just stalled...

Mystic do you have the replay :) Were some nice backflips \:D/

steamupdate6qnea1.gif

ok, log in solved, but to stay in not... lost connection again with the server during the practise race on the RPM server... WTF IS HAPPENING AROUND ME!!???!??!???!!! God does not want me to compete in the tournaments or what...? Please...

I am also thinking to post an absence topic for the whole tournament, i am fed up honestly with the continuous connection lost issues, and that i loose all my hard worked points and positions because of that both in the WTCC and now in the Mini tourne also yesterday....

I am in a deep thinking mode now, to give 1 more try or not, will let you know about it til the race tomorrow.

I have no any idea m8, i would be the happiest man on earth to know and eliminate it... i have an idea, i asked the internet provider aobut rate for higher speed connection, and they told, that i should wait til next month, because they are just in upgrading their whole system to glass-fibre base, so it will be cheaper after, maybe this is causing some troubles, i donno.....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%