STEAM...

There's nothing that 'sux' about Steam, I've been using it for years and not a single issue all that time. No fiddling with DVDs that can break or get lost :wink:

Upvote 0
I was talking to a guy the other day, steam had lost his entire profile when he contacted support they researched it and couldn't find his profile on their servers at all he had to start a new 1....like the Brits say.... bullocks to steam!!!

Upvote 0
I personally think Steam is great. Of course one or two people are gonna have problems, and some people don't like Valve's dominance in the digital market, but the reason is they offer the best solution to gamers.

Nothing wrong with it IMO

Upvote 0
Unless that guys profile was only a couple of days old, there is no way possible that his profile could not be found. Steam as well as so many other companies keep constant backups of all their databases. This would make it easy to recover anyone's profile should it get "lost".

Upvote 0
What really sux is that when you buy a game on dvd or cd rom with the anticipation to play right away, you install it and during the install you have register an account with steam to play the game...I don't want to have to sign in to steam to play, or be solicited about the other games they want you to buy through steam...What if i want to play the game offline only, or don't have an internet connection, with steam games you cant!!!

Upvote 0
What really sux is that when you buy a game on dvd or cd rom with the anticipation to play right away, you install it and during the install you have register an account with steam to play the game...I don't want to have to sign in to steam to play, or be solicited about the other games they want you to buy through steam...What if i want to play the game offline only, or don't have an internet connection, with steam games you cant!!!
Well if you're one of the few left around who don't have an internet connection, then you won't be able to use Steam anyhow. If you happen to have no internet connection when you want to play a game, you surely can play offline.

Steam-offline.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%