1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Steam workshop mods ?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by tax, Nov 17, 2015.

1. tax

tax

Hello Guys,
    I was wondering if you kind modders are planning to copy your work also to the Steam workshop and when.
    It's a convenient feature that allow players to subscribe a mod that gets updated and installed automatically by the system, directly for the player.

Except for some exceptions , like for example the black ui and a couple of cars and circuits, there's stll no content in there, except for the ISI made stuff.

Are you planning to move there ?
    I think that for Rfactor the Steam workshop is a huge leap forward if it will be properly supported.

Thanks

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. bakermiaz

bakermiaz
    Premium Member

+1
    Definitely would be great I think.
    Nothing worse than having to search webpages and registering at all kind of places for mods.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. +1
    Would be worth it to everyone involved

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I have unsubscribed from older content like Formula Renault 2010, Kodi ZR and stuff in the workshop, but how do I actually delete them? They still appear in the mod manager and in game, but I don't want them there... any solutions?

EDIT: in the good old modding way... just deleted the folders and they didn't redownload... :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  5. If you unsubscribe from content, the next time you start the Launcher it should automatically uninstall that content for you. No need to manually do anything (except unsubscribing).

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Not sure if it's a Steam issue but went open up the sim about an hour ago, my libary was not in the order of my favorites an rF2 said I needed to sync with 60 items. I reloaded Steam and all was normal then went to the workshop to get the Ferrari challenge mod, seems to taking a long time to D/L :confused:

Edit , clicked exit on the D/L window not it's reloading all cars an tracks
    Edit , Okay all sorted was unaware you have to login at the workshop as well :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  7. big +1
    the workshop has really pulled me back to rF2 for the ease of use! (yes, I am a spazimodo with figuring out software! haha)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. For me the same as Patrick Moore. Steam workshop is great! Hope modders Will present their great work there!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Thanks for the compliments, guys!

• Like Like x 1