• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam workshop mods ?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by tax, Nov 17, 2015.

1. tax

tax

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello Guys,
    I was wondering if you kind modders are planning to copy your work also to the Steam workshop and when.
    It's a convenient feature that allow players to subscribe a mod that gets updated and installed automatically by the system, directly for the player.

Except for some exceptions , like for example the black ui and a couple of cars and circuits, there's stll no content in there, except for the ISI made stuff.

Are you planning to move there ?
    I think that for Rfactor the Steam workshop is a huge leap forward if it will be properly supported.

Thanks

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. bakermiaz

bakermiaz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    +1
    Definitely would be great I think.
    Nothing worse than having to search webpages and registering at all kind of places for mods.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. fransisigos

fransisigos

Ratings:
    +0
    +1
    Would be worth it to everyone involved

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Peter Kerényi

Peter Kerényi

Ratings:
    +117
    I have unsubscribed from older content like Formula Renault 2010, Kodi ZR and stuff in the workshop, but how do I actually delete them? They still appear in the mod manager and in game, but I don't want them there... any solutions?

EDIT: in the good old modding way... just deleted the folders and they didn't redownload... :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  5. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans
    Staff

Ratings:
    +742
    If you unsubscribe from content, the next time you start the Launcher it should automatically uninstall that content for you. No need to manually do anything (except unsubscribing).

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +751
    Not sure if it's a Steam issue but went open up the sim about an hour ago, my libary was not in the order of my favorites an rF2 said I needed to sync with 60 items. I reloaded Steam and all was normal then went to the workshop to get the Ferrari challenge mod, seems to taking a long time to D/L :confused:

Edit , clicked exit on the D/L window not it's reloading all cars an tracks
    Edit , Okay all sorted was unaware you have to login at the workshop as well :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  7. Patrick Moore

Patrick Moore

Ratings:
    +34
    big +1
    the workshop has really pulled me back to rF2 for the ease of use! (yes, I am a spazimodo with figuring out software! haha)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. svenieshoarma

svenieshoarma

Ratings:
    +0
    For me the same as Patrick Moore. Steam workshop is great! Hope modders Will present their great work there!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans
    Staff

Ratings:
    +742
    Thanks for the compliments, guys!

• Like Like x 1