Steam workshop mods ?

Hello Guys,
I was wondering if you kind modders are planning to copy your work also to the Steam workshop and when.
It's a convenient feature that allow players to subscribe a mod that gets updated and installed automatically by the system, directly for the player.

Except for some exceptions , like for example the black ui and a couple of cars and circuits, there's stll no content in there, except for the ISI made stuff.

Are you planning to move there ?
I think that for Rfactor the Steam workshop is a huge leap forward if it will be properly supported.

Thanks

I have unsubscribed from older content like Formula Renault 2010, Kodi ZR and stuff in the workshop, but how do I actually delete them? They still appear in the mod manager and in game, but I don't want them there... any solutions?

EDIT: in the good old modding way... just deleted the folders and they didn't redownload... :)

Last edited:
Not sure if it's a Steam issue but went open up the sim about an hour ago, my libary was not in the order of my favorites an rF2 said I needed to sync with 60 items. I reloaded Steam and all was normal then went to the workshop to get the Ferrari challenge mod, seems to taking a long time to D/L :confused:

Edit , clicked exit on the D/L window not it's reloading all cars an tracks
Edit , Okay all sorted was unaware you have to login at the workshop as well :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back