Steam Workshop Integration?

With this game available on Steam, I was curious if there is/could be any official word on whether R3E will be integrated into the Steam Workshop?

It could integrate beautifully into the game, and increase its value in the eyes of potential customers. Things I had in mind were liveries, possibly cars, custom tracks. Of course SIMBIN would need to release some first-party support for this, which is their prerogative.

I ask as a full-times games developer (technical artist with an art background), I'd love to contribute something.

If anyone is reading this and has no idea what I'm on about, its a part of Steam's community where you can contribute finished items to supporting games. If the community and developers like what they see enough, they integrate it into their game. In Team Fortress 2 and DOTA, integrated items are sold as micro-transactions and Valve and the item's creator see a return of the profits.
--

Coincidentally, its my birthday this weekend, so I may have a few coin lying around to spend (despite just getting a PC upgrade after 5 years, I still have some left...) . Still, I may wait a little longer until MP support is around or a wider selection of things to buy is available. Simraceway and Project CARS are still vying for my attention & cash!

Finally... I'm new here. Hi!

• Deleted member 140486

Really would love to see this. Again, there is so much potential in this game, they just need to fix their business model and communication, hopefully before the other contenders are ready to enter the market.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%