Steam Summer Sale - R3e content 50% off!

Thanks. Indeed it does. Thanks to numbers (previous post) as well. And from reading around, it appears the DTM 2013 cars haven't had updated physics. So, perhaps it makes the most sense to get the DTM 1992 and 2014 on sale on Steam, and add individual cars and other tracks in game (like the American track package) or the GT2. That way I add a lot of tracks to the game, and can drive other cars on them, and have the latest DTM "experience."

You'll enjoy the DTM 92 set and the 14 cars plus you'll get a large majority of the tracks. Keep in mind you can test drive any of the cars in the game by going to game.raceroom.com, and if you want opinions on tracks, either post on here or shoot me a PM. I've bought all of em and ran all of em quite a bit (short of Macau that just came out today)

Thanks. I will. I've tried a number of the cars in the test drive option in the store. Can't say I like the ADAC cars. The DTM cars are good, as are the WTCC cars. I really like the RUF.

It would be nice to be blue to test the tracks.

The RUF is fun to drive. I need to get the GTR-X variety of it. I enjoy the ADAC13 cars more than the 14 cars because it has a Nissan and a Ford GT3. Those are both fun to drive (especially the Nissan) and the sound of the Nissan after the big patch from a few weeks ago is frightening now when you "get on it" down a straightaway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back