1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Steam: SimBin Mega Bundle

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Tom, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. That's sad...I bought GTL last week... and was also wanting to buy GTR and GTR2

3. You can also buy GTR and GTR2 individually, GTR2 is £7.50 and the only game from the series I am missing on Steam so I will be having a copy.

4. Yeah, I know, but where were they when I was buying Race07 and GTL =))))

5. Oh... and the Ferrari's on the screenshot are for Race07??? I thought it's an illegal mod ported from NFS

6. All content in one pack perfect

7. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

That's just a Race07 screenshot. Doesn't necessarily reflect the content of the Steam download. :)

8. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

be aware that the gtr² versions porsches and ferraris are there but not accessible ........

9. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Looks like I'm spending some for my wages :) never played a Simbin title

• Like Like x 1
  10. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

I'm getting sick to death of spending money on old Simbin titles, (bought GTR 2 this morning, first chance i got), and then money on expansions.
    Is about time they brought out new games, you know, like Race Experience, or, God forbid, GTR 3.

Yeah, i just bought GTR 2 this morning, but that's just because i lost my boxed version years ago.
    I, like many others are wanting to spend time (and money) with the titles forth coming from Simbin.

I'm starting to think there's money problems at Simbin Towers and this is another way of scraping some cash together.

Though, in reality, it's probably far from that.

11. Great idea from SimBin.

12. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I tried to add my GTL but my key didnt work.And its a legit copy.I have all the others on Steam but not my GTR2 or GTL.

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Have you tried the multiplayer code and not the product code?

14. Randy,

Like Bram has posted, you need to use your multiplayer codes and remove the hyphens, so it is all one long code, then they should work.

15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

And a heads up for GTR fia you can run in 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 (click)
    thanks to David Ignjatovic :thumbsup:

And of course come and join us in GT Legends for some true Retro racing.. :D

And im hoping for those who get gtr2 you can also then try out P&G v3 MOD

16. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I did as described below w/out the hypens and both codes. Starforce and the other.No luck.

17. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Very nice mod :)

18. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

19. If you entered a couple of wrong codes, you will get an error even with the correct one. Try again in a few hours.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Wow! the ultimate bundle pack for anyone that doe's not own any of the Simbin titles. :thumbsup: