• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Steam sale

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Bennett, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +786
    AC plus 3 Dream packs €24.99
    AC plus 3 packs individual € 21.46

Did I miss something obvious here ?

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness

Ratings:
    +670
    Thanks for the heads up. Spewing as I bought 3 packs last week lol at least what's left I will grab on special

3. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium

Ratings:
    +430
    I don't use AC that much, but have wanted to do a few club races a couple of times but never have as they have almost always had some dlc. Since I don't enjoy AC quite as much as some other titles and haven't used it all too much I haven't gotten any DLC. My question is what packs are used most in the racing club here? I may get some since they are on sale.

4. Majuh

Majuh

Ratings:
    +108
    To be honest, if you really want to play the game online, you need to buy all DLCs. Maybe you could skip the Japanese Pack and the Tripl3 Pack. The Dream Packs and the Red Pack are the bare minimum, but you won't even be able to join GT3 races with only these DLCs.

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,802
    I would like it if we did one event per week in AC where we use total default content. So if premium members have recently purchased the game you can come and race online at RD with us.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +786
    I got the 3 Dream packs, may get the others when discounted ;)

7. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +401
    They are discounted 50% now during the steam summer sale ;)
    Only the last dlc, ready to race, is at full price because is a recent dlc.

• Like Like x 1