1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam problem

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jacco Cornelissen, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Each time that i want to go online i get this message:
    Steam authentication timed out. does anyone else have this problem or am i the only one ? :(
  2. i had it yesterday during the roll out of the update. I had it quite a few times, but after a while it settled down and was working most of the time.
  3. i had to restart my computer. After that it was fine.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

guys please dont post this things in latest news section

(topic moved)
  5. maximus i to had this problem and as far as i know still have. i have put it to the steam support team but not checked for answer yet. Also i have posted about this in the cateham bug thread. Its very annoying.
  6. mmm had some problems today to.. could not connect or steam not connected to server :(
  7. mines all sorted now. Didnt have to do anything. Started the game tonight and it now seems to work ok. Probably the case is that steam is overloaded with people trying to download the add on and it couldnt cope hence a few little problems. The only thing i did do was to submit a report to steam about the problem so whether they got my report and sorted it that way i dont know. But finnaly i can race online again.
  8. Yesterday night i have seen the same message each time i tryed to play online! Big problem!!! i will try again tonight.
  9. No more "Steam authentication timed out" message...:rolleyes:
    ...has it been solved? :confused:
  10. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

this error happens with every game related to steam, just another one of those steam bugs :)
  11. With which other games did you test it ?
  12. Well I never had problems using the Caterham pack and Steam (YET)
  13. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i have had this error message with cs 1.6/source, dods and even Red orchestra
  14. Oke tnx for the information m8. :)