1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Steam keys for current owners of Formula Truck 2013

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Renato Simioni, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Formula Truck 2013.jpg
    As you might know by now, Formula Truck 2013 Steam release is coming up shortly!

If you already own it you may now switch your Serial Number for a Steam key from the official Formula Truck 2013 website.

A similar system for Game Stock Car Extreme will be available soon.

And an important notice: from now on, while you will remain able to buy the games (as a bundle or individually) outside of Steam in the current method, non-Steam purchases will NO LONGER warrant Steam keys.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

@Reiza Studios You previously stated that only steam versions of Formula Trucks will get updates. So what happens if you buy the game outside of steam from now on? No updates?

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

There will be a new non-Steam full installer once we reach the final version of the game, but everything in between will be only via Steam. Until then if you buy outside Steam you get the current v1.10.

4. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

ok. I think I understand. :thumbsup: thanks

5. This is great , just got my new key for Steam and the game is waiting me in the library :thumbsup:

6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

sticker,375x360.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

is there steam keys for GSC 2013 extreme- now ! ?
    and when we get those keys we have to download the game from steam ? right ?
    even if we have the game installed on our pc ?

8. So the upcoming Steam version is only v1.10 or an updated version ?

9. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

It´s v1.20, includes Spielberg, Buenos Aires, plus a few other minor fixes / adjustments. The next update down the road is the big one, to include many of the new features from GSC.

• Like Like x 5
  10. I don't like this current trend about all sims going to steam. So I don't move my GSC Ex or Trucks to steam.

11. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I got an instant crash when using shift+tab to activate the Steam overlay. i5 2500k, GTX560ti, Win7 64.

12. But it's not yet available?

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Personally I can't be bothered if I have to download my game from Steam or from a digital distribution system but from a developer/publisher point of view it would be silly not to go to Steam.

I am glad that developers are allowed into the World of Valve and finally get the option to operate with a limited budget and still get maximum exposure in a huge pool of PC gamers, with millions of potential customers, .

In the end this will be very beneficial to let our ueber-tiny-micro-niche called sim racing grow and finally reach people that normally would never hear of our cool hobby :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Steam is a popular gaming platform and great for sales. It'll increase the game visibility and hopefully the sales. Also, it isn't just a store or plain DRM. It's service that keeps your games always updated, with easy accessibility - one-click install and one-click play - and you don't have to worry about losing CD Keys or keeping them noted in another place. In other words, it's very convenient. And yes, there's an offline mode and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play GSCE on it. So, in my humble opinion, I think it's great for Reiza to bring their games to the platform.

@Reiza Studios do you have an estimated date for the release of GSCE on Steam? Like "around wednesday" or "by the end of the next week" or even "later today" xD

15. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Easy switch to Steam. Been a while since I had this installed, time to don the chequered shirt and baseball cap and fire up the rig.

16. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Oops. :redface: That was meant to be a private message for Reiza... too many windows! (I have a beta key to help them test the Steam version)

17. Got me key. I'm liking this move to steam. Thanks Reiza!

18. When I get the Sim from Steam, I can delete my normal instalation and use just the Steam one?

19. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Steam page update

Available: 2 February
    This game will unlock in approximately 2 days and 2 hours

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Good start of the week then :thumbsup: