1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam forum: post your errors here

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, May 30, 2007.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Guys, we all know the result of steam in some cases. For some it rocks and for some its bad.

Please give your positive and negative feedback in this official steam Race forum:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115

ofcourse you can all leave it here at RPM but i am sure no one of steam will ever read it.

2. yeah in the hell ... good idea mister :D
    sure i will do it ;) some headshots maybe clear the situation

3. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

The idea is great, but don't forget other games running Steam don't have any problems. Its just the combination Steam and Race.
    I can give you some extra launch options for the dedicated server to help the developers of Simbin with extra information in case Steam errors occur. But maybe you already know this launch options.

If not, PM me or by MSN.

Ramon

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nope dont have a clue about that. But steam doesnt disconnect the server, but mainly the drivers

5. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

It has something to do with the authentication between Steam and the Race server/lobby. I will give you the launch option.

6. now i am registered on steam user forum and will spaming there with my questions :) hope that i got some helpfull anwers :confused: