PC2 Steam download

Hi guys,
Not long for us to wait now, just wondering I have pre ordered deluxe edition on steam, will it install before the release date? Or I gotta get up early on the 22nd and start the install?
Cheers

Hi guys,
Not long for us to wait now, just wondering I have pre ordered deluxe edition on steam, will it install before the release date? Or I gotta get up early on the 22nd and start the install?
Cheers

No information on that yet... I'm not sure if that's a Steam, SMS or Bandai Namco decision but no information yet on pre-loading or exactly what time on the 22nd it will unlock. It appears it's already pre-loading on the PS4's.

My pre order on Steam has not downloaded any content to "unlock" on the release date so far. Let's just hope that release date is still good. Not to be the elephant in the room but no info if this has gone gold yet from my perspective. I am as anxious as the rest of you though.

Let's just hope that release date is still good. Not to be the elephant in the room but no info if this has gone gold yet from my perspective. I am as anxious as the rest of you though.

I think the boulder is already rolling down the hill now, so it's too late to get in front of it even if they wanted to. ;) If it were a PC only title, they would have more room to delay, but the time it takes to get something certified via Microsoft and Sony for console release would likely make it impossible to delay at this stage.

but the time it takes to get something certified via Microsoft and Sony for console release would likely make it impossible to delay at this stage.

Good point there, just hoping Steam lets us download it in the next few days so that it doesn't take a week to get it downloaded after the release. Hopefully we will all have it sorted and be racing Pcars 2 here in a short while.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back