Steam Christmas Sale 2012-2013

I am alive... It takes much to not buy it. I remember when the original trailer came, it looked like the game of all games. And then it got a lot smaller, and 65/100 on metacritic. Meh, not using my money on THAT.

Tle last days didnt't bring much Santa-Claus-feeling to me on Steam:( But still I bought far more than I can ever imagine to play^^

4 Jan. 2013 To The Moon
31 Dez. 2012 The Bard's Tale, Fable The Lost Chapters
30 Dez. 2012 Resonance
29 Dez. 2012 Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery EP, Snapshot
28 Dez. 2012 Analogue: A Hate Story, Spec Ops The Line (ROW), FTL: Faster Than Light
24 Dez. 2012 Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two (DE)
22 Dez. 2012 Unmechanical, The Basement Collection, Velvet Assassin, Hydrophobia: Prophecy, Blocks That Matter, Qube, Penny Arcade's On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness 3, Rocketbirds, Winter Voices: Overflow DLC, Cargo Commander

Meh, picked up Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for 2.49 € as well :D

Had a great time with the original game, a long long time ago, back in the 90s I think, LOL. Let's see if they still got it.
I played well over two thousand hours on this game.The best pure multiplayer shooter ever made imo.Also had a very good 4 player coop mode witch was great fun.No stupid gimmicks or support actions like all the current popular shooters like BF3 and MW3.I don't play it anymore as i tolerate BF3/MW3 now.It's mostly dead except for a few die hards and few new players,at least last time i played witch was over a year ago.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back