Steam Christmas Sale 2012-2013

Just Cause 2 for 5€. Looks fun, considering :)
Get it! Especially for the brilliant multiplayer mod @ https://www.jc-mp.com/ Every time there is a public testing event (usually on a Saturday and Sunday) it attracts over 10,000 unique players with 1500 - 2000 people in the same server at the same time.. WITHOUT lag :) Haha, it's crazy but it's so much fun. Look up some videos on Youtube, simply search for Just Cause 2 Multiplayer. The mod is currently in beta so the server is only available on select weekends when the developers feel they've done enough work to put it up for testing. Even when the multiplayer server is offline the singleplayer alone is worth it. The story is crap, though the grappling hook in combination with the parachute is a lot of fun and always feels rewarding. It's something you just have to experience, same goes for everyone else here.

Let's see... So far:

Bought for myself:
Splinter Cell Double Agent, Splinter Cell Conviction - Deluxe Edition. 6,23€

Bought to inventory:
Spec Ops The Line. 6,79€

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Splinter Cell Conviction - Insurgency Pack, The Next BIG Thing. 13,71€

GTA Complete Pack. 14,99€

Have activated Splinter Cell Conviction - Insurgency Pack & The Next BIG Thing of them.

The GTA Pack was a christmas gift to a buddy who needs something to do while in the army! :giggle:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zumbu/ <- My Profile! :O_o:

If you like Ghost Recon games you might want to take a look at Future Soldier as well. It's pretty awesome but it's system requirements are astronomical.

Tom Endres Well, to be honest, I let the nostalgic feeling get the better of me. I remember playing Advanced Warfighter as a demo on PS2, and really wanted it, so, I don't really know if I like the games yet. But felt it was worth a risk. Haven't activated them yet though.
So I think I'll pass on the future soldier. At least for now.

Just got the BioShock franchise for 9,99, really happy with that. The series gets ratings as good as the Half-Life series, so it has to be good. Right after I've finished Alan Wake, L.A. Noire and F.E.A.R. 3 I'll play them ;)

20/12/2012
Fable The Lost Chapters (as a gift for the Holiday Badge)
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Divinity Anthology

21/12/2012
SimCity 4
Dishonored w/Dunwall City Trials
RACE On
STCC 1 and 2
The Retro Expansion
WTCC 2010

22/12/2012
Dead Island GOTY Edition

23/12/2012
Portal Bundle

24/12/2012
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

27/12/2012
Legend of Grimrock

30/12/2012
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
3DMark Vantage

FC3 was still a lot more expensive than when I bought it. Steam offers aren't that great, I have to say. :(

Bought Quake 1 for 2.49€ tho, can't find my CD anymore and wanted to play some QW and Tenebrae again.

FC3 was still a lot more expensive than when I bought it. Steam offers aren't that great, I have to say. :(

Bought Quake 1 for 2.49€ tho, can't find my CD anymore and wanted to play some QW and Tenebrae again.

It's still cheaper on the site where you bought it? But did you get a steam-code from that site? Even though I care about prices, I really want things as simple as possible. And steam is siiimple!

It's still cheaper on the site where you bought it? But did you get a steam-code from that site? Even though I care about prices, I really want things as simple as possible. And steam is siiimple!

UPlay. Even if you're buying it on Steam, Steam will only start UPlay (since that's Ubisofts DRM) and you need an UPlay account anyway. So I figured it's best to activate it on UPlay without going through Steam and saving a lot more money. :D

I bought FarCry 1 earlier for £1.74, purely because I don't have it on Steam already.

I am tempted by Doom3 BFG. Am I correct in thinking the BFG release is supposed to have fixed the stupidity of playing in the dark and having to choose between a gun and a torch?, I played it when it first came out and it lasted about 30 mins before being deleted.

It's been a very poor sale for me this year, still it does leave more dosh in the pot towards either the F1 Wheel for the T500 or a set of Fanatec Pedals.

Yay! New day, new offers! Still nothing for me. :p
I am tempted by Doom3 BFG. Am I correct in thinking the BFG release is supposed to have fixed the stupidity of playing in the dark and having to choose between a gun and a torch?, I played it when it first came out and it lasted about 30 mins before being deleted.
That's pretty nice tho and makes for some great shock effects. Doom, in general, should look like this tho.

doom.jpg

Tom Endres have played through Spec Ops: The Line now. And even though the gameplay itself was, not bad, but not fantastic, the story was indeed very good. I also really liked "my" ending. The one I ended up with. That fit's quite nicely with my view of everything!

All in all a very good game that I encourage people who want to play a different kind of war-game, to buy! 8/10! :D

Reactions: Tom

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing