1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC2 @ Valencia, Thursday 4th July 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Car: STCC
    Track: Valencia
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC 2

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 22 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Andrew James
    3. Reinis Dreijers
    4. Lukáš Čermák
    5. Martin Poláček
    6. Dinca Andrei
    7. Len Murray
    8. Mark Gormley
    9. Pete Bone
    10. Jansen Duco
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#10Server is UP!
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I'd like to join, please.

My first Race Department event, so a bit nervous, but sounds like a lot of fun.
  3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Andrew, I think you picked a great combo to race in for your first event. Popular cars and track so hopefully many will show as everyone has lots of laps here already!
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Thanks Dennis! Mostly chose this one first as I have more experience with touring cars (only been playing RACE for a week or two) and the track is one I know the layout of. Yeah, should be awesome even if I do come last :-D
  5. Sign me in please :)
  6. Sign me up, thank you. :)
  7. Sign me up please
  8. Sign me up :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Put me as maybe,thanks
  10. Sorry for trouble, please sign me out, I'm leaving the country for 04 - 07 July period.
  11. Len Murray

Len Murray
    Premium Member

Sign me up,thanks
  12. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Sign me up too, please.
  13. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Sign me up please, i should be back in time.
  14. sign me up please

15. im in for this one !
  16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Half of the field on TeamSpeak! That was fun.

Looks like Race 1 was bad for Len as he blew his motor up! Not often that happens. Race 2 had Mark and Duco in the pit, I hope they tell us why.

Other than the schmozzle [ a David Hobb's word] at the exit of T1 in R2 it seemed to be a good race for everyone. So, "Well done Gentlemen!" I got a horrible start in that race, I was trying to disconnect a cable from the rear of my PC just before the flag fell and got to the mess just as everyone was spinning and crossing the track. I think I made it through OK but I don't remember gaining any places, how'd that happen?

Thanks to Martin, Andrew and Reinis I had a good time full of working hard and trying to not make any mistakes. Ultimately I made one, a real brain fade when moving on Martin at the last corner but good times all the other moments.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Long time since my last race, happy with both races. I did expect that i`ll make mistakes and i did in first race, at start as usually i lost positions so i started as 9th, then slowly regained back my 6th position and did not have enough time to catch 5th place. Second race was much more interesting, especially first corner, don`t know how i managed to get through that mess. Then for some laps there was good fight, not long but enough, after that i secured my place and gap between positions and was managing to get to finish line safely. Thank you everyone for race and it was nice to see so many racers! Did like that i had opponents in my skill level to compete with (not talking about first places) :) ..

Till next race!
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I had a blast! Thanks everyone.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I've had a great time thank you guys for a great race. Race 1 was good but then my sister came to my room and stole my headset because she wanted to talk to guys on teamspeak. Thanks sister for the mistake I made and gave my 6th place to Reinis :D. So yeah I stayed 7th til finish. R2 I was starting from second position and I almost didn't manage to avoid the spinning BMW in the first corner. Then I kind of let everyone go. The rest of the race was just checking my mirrors because of Dennis. We had almost identical laptimes so he didn't get a really big chance. I guess it would've worked if he would not brake so late , which made him do some offroad. Then I just finished... in 4th position.
    • Like Like x 1