STCC - The Game Released On Steam

it shows up for sale now, go get it. :peace:

CAN YOU BEAT SCANDINAVIAS FINEST?
STCC The Game is the official game of "STCC - Swedish Touring Car Championship", the largest and most prestigeuous Nordic motorsport championship.

inlinePromo_camaroCup.jpg

• 29 unique carmodels in 11 different classes
  • 25 different racing tracks of which 8 are Scandinavian
  • Multiplayer, up to 25 players online or using AI
  • Ghost racing against own or others laptimes
  • Real regulations from both STCC and WTCC
  • Contains on top of STCC 2008 other known classes such as Camaro Cup, WTCC, Formula 3000 and much more...
STCC The Game appeals to both old and young and features famous drivers like Janne "Flash" Nilsson, Tommy Rustad, Fredrik Ekblom, Richard Göransson and Thed Björk. STCC The Game is a straight through Nordic production, based on Swedish motorsport featuring Nordic drivers in a game which is also developed and published by the Swedish game developers: SimBin.
STCC The Game is based on and includes also all content from RACE 07.

System Requirements

• Minimum:
    • Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista*
    • Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible
    • Memory: 512 MB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory
    • Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
    • Direct X Version: 9
    • Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
    • Input Devices: Keyboard and Mouse
    Recommended:
    • Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista*
    • Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 512 MB memory, Nvidia 6800 or better
    • Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
    • Direct X Version: 9
    • Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
    • Input Devices: DirectX 9 compatible force feedback steering wheel
    • *Limited support
DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/8690/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready Downloading? Join the semi-public servers of RD with password protection. Especially for all non-racing club members!

Semi-Public STCC Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT STCC 2

Password:
time2race

Details:
  • All STCC tracks
  • 10 minutes practice
  • 10 minutes qualy
  • 10 minutes race
  • Recon event :wave:
Semi-Public CAMARO Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT STCC 3

Password:
time2race

Details:
  • All STCC tracks
  • 10 minutes practice
  • 10 minutes qualy
  • 10 minutes race
  • Recon event :wave:
If you can't behave on our semi public server it will result in a kick with a gentle ban from all RD servers, so do not spoil it!

• Jacek Kozlowski

Wido i just open steam today and saw that Stcc dowload started,like Rob said i did preorderd GTR evo some time ago,but in my case all was fine with the priceing -but that time many people had problems with paying for GTRevo and some even payed to much i think...

Gunthar Rowe had post this mail in another thread,this explains why i (and some more) have it for free:

Originally Posted by jasonr @ Steam
Valve

We apologize for the pricing mix up on GTR. The prices on release today are lower than they were during the pre-purchase. For everyone who pre-purchased GTR and GTR+Race 07, SimBim and Valve would like to offer the next expansion pack in the Race series for free. More new tracks and cars will be out this year. When the next expansion is released, it will be automatically added for free to customers' accounts who pre-purchased GTR or GTR+Race 07. Sorry for the mix-up.

To purchase game discs?

I prefer to purchase game discs (including add-ons) instead of downloading, I have problems with my (home) internet provider as well as encountering restrictions at work. Can GTR Evolution, STCC etc be bought through a store. Amazon do not supply South Africa anymore due to postal theft
Help!
thnx guys
Clint

I have to say I am quite surprised. Thought I wouldn't really like it but I really do :)

The tracks are great - Can't wait to have a go around them with you guys.
The cars - I love the Audi, BMS and Volvo S60. I think the Volvo C30 has very disappointing sounds compared to lets say youtube vids. Moreover I don't really like the Camaro's. I am not a big fan of cars that don't handle well ;)

All in all. Good add-on. Well done Simbin :)

• Chris Noble

Did you get the GTR EVO update that was released the other day Gary?

STCC was waiting for me so didnt have to pay for it since I pre ordered GTR EVO :) nice one! especially with the £ not doing well against the $ just now!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back