1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC - The Game: Demo Released

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jarrod Crossley, Sep 19, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

System Requirements

• Minimum:
    • Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista*
    • Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible
    • Memory: 512 MB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory
    • Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
    • Direct X Version: 9
    • Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
    • Input Devices: Keyboard and Mouse

• Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista*
    • Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 512 MB memory, Nvidia 6800 or better
      [*]Sound: DirectX 9 compatible
      [*]Direct X Version: 9
      [*]Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free space
      [*]Input Devices: DirectX 9 compatible force feedback steering wheel
      [*]*Limited support
    Download directly from Steam: Click here

RaceDepartments STCC Demo server is up and running:

www.RaceDepartment.com (40 minutes race, dry, with superpole)

2. I was going to go to bed, but I'll have to try this now. :)
  3. Thanks, may as well have a quick butchers before I go to bed. :)
  4. cool!

P.S. I find that its very nice from racedepartment to send us the news via e-mail. It easier to be active on the website :)
  5. The demo contains Mantorp Park and the IPS Peugeout 308 ;)
  6. Cheers for the heads up...got steam pulling it down right now....
  7. OK. No sleep tonight! :becky:
  8. Thanks Jarrod!

9. wowza

i am gonna check it out but didn't i just buy something from simbin
    huh i rly thought i just did i must be forgetting something anywho
    i will dl check it out but not expecting anything new other than cars zing.
  10. Got the same feeling, but ...
    I read somewhere that anyone who pre-ordered GTR Evo from Steam gets STCC for free when its released - something to do with a pricing mix-up and being able to get it from shops cheaper the day of release.
    Can anyone confirm this ...

Ahhh ... sleep ... desperately ... needed but ... got ... new ... game to ... play ... must not press launch ... must not .... ahhhhh I just had to do it! :p
  11. I pre-ordered GTR-Evo on Steam and it shows the full game without a price just like the trailer and demo. Maybe I am getting it for free :clap2: We'll see tomorrow.
  12. It was announced by Valve that anyone who pre-ordered(preloaded?) GTR-E with the so called discount price they offered, will get STCC for free. Through steam, I'm sure.

The reason is that the discount they said they would offer if you bought it earlier was a higher price than the 'regular' price offered after the pre-ordering period. Customers felt a bit ripped off.
  13. GZS

I expected more... maybe it'll deliver in the full version. I had fun on the demo server though.
  14. i don't get it - why release a demo for an expansion pack, especially one as niche as this...?

whatever, i'll wait for the full thing - as i said someplace else, i'm all for more cars and tracks!
  15. It isn't just an expansion pack. They sell it bundled with the original. Imagine then if people who have neither pick it up after seeing the new content in the new demo. That's a double sale.
  16. ah ok, now i get it!

don't understand why they didn't do this for evo, tho...
  17. Jolly nice of you to email us.

Have been looking forward to this.

18. Thank you very much
  19. anyone else got this wired track textures and reflecting tyers(like they are made out of chrome) on the 308 ??
  20. could have been included with evo but not bad .................................