1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC - The Game 2 Trailer

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ivo Simons, Mar 15, 2011.

1. STCC The Game 2 is a racing game based on the 2010 Swedish Touring Car Championship season. Drive 18 Unique cars in two classes with over 45 unique car liveries. There is a car type for every taste and level of skill. Enjoy 6 high detail tracks. From the Danish tarmac at Jyllandsringen over Swedish classics like Falkenberg and to the tight rollercoaster ride at Knutstorp; STCC 2 has it all, closely modeled after the real-life tracks.

More information can be found here at RD in the SimBin RACE Series forum that includes all information about the RACE 07 base game and the GTR Evolution, STCC, RACE On, Formula RR and STCC 2 expansion packs!
  2. anougher to add to the growing collection i guess:cool:
  3. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

I hope it will come with Race On and STCC 1 game updates. Like if you only got Race 07, you get the cars from Race On and STCC 1 aswell. And it looks pretty good actually. :)
  4. Dont see the point of adding Jyllandsringen btw.
    The mod version we got is the best add on track ever made. Such high quality already.
  5. Now with danish drivers, me like :D
  6. good news nice :)
  7. SWEEET! Sciroccos, Cevvy Cruze and New Camaro BABY!
  8. I wish there was something to make this expantion a bit more special.
  9. Maybe worth it for the Cruze, Schirocco and BTCC volvo. As the astra looks nothing like the BTCC 1 im abit gutted :(
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

9.99 EUR for 4 new cars? The rest is still the same as the old STCC right? The Camaro I already bought with RACE On.
  11. im officially more excited about this than i would be a btcc game so many different cars, simbin rule
  12. Looks OK, I think I'd be tempted for 9.99 Euro's
  13. Excellent!
  14. Perhaps they are using the Jyllandsringen by Custom-8? As I notice Custom-8 have never ported to other titles, not even other SimBin titles.

Will be nice to have the Cruze and Scirocco.
  15. awesome.... new cars!
  16. I feel excited about this for some reason :cool:
  17. Compare it to what people spend on iRacing for add-on content.... This is a damn bargain.
  18. 0:24, my teammate in the red/white #5 car
  19. 2010 stcc/dtc cars, very nice indeed. Just to keep an eye on for it at the steam store. This mean wtcc 2010 cars/tracks coming aswell:tongue: