STCC - The Game 2 for SimBin's RACE Series

You're saying if rF2 came out tomorrow you would continue to buy 40€ of Race addons?

Yes I would. As long as I'm still enjoying the game and the new content interests me, I'll be willing to pay for it now and in the future. I don't abandon games I like just because a new one comes along, nor do I focus entirely on just one sim at a time. I'm sure there are plenty of people here that will still be playing Race 07 long after rF2 and even GTR3 are released.

Yes I would. As long as I'm still enjoying the game and the new content interests me, I'll be willing to pay for it now and in the future. I don't abandon games I like just because a new one comes along, nor do I focus entirely on just one sim at a time. I'm sure there are plenty of people here that will still be playing Race 07 long after rF2 and even GTR3 are released.

Fanboys put your weapons down please I'm on your side!:tongue:

Ross I can see you just wanna disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing. I never said I was gonna toss Simbin after rF2 came out! I just said I wasn't going to invest 40€ in Race if rF2 came out tomorrow. I bought GPL, and nr2003 and GTR2 this year, but if addons for these games came out I wouldn't buy them, that's all I meant by it. I can see more and more that a lot of us play multiple games so we each have to decide what we spend our money on, some people spend 1000$ on iRacing and that's cool if that's what you want! All the power to you!

Fanboys put your weapons down please I'm on your side!:tongue:

Ross I can see you just wanna disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing.

Please don't make stupid accusations like that, because there's no need for it in a civil discussion. I am neither a fanboy or 'disagreeing for the sake of it'. My opinion is different than yours, nothing more, nothing less. I'm allowed to state that fact, just as you are. Please get over it.

Thanks.

Please don't make stupid accusations like that, because there's no need for it in a civil discussion. I am neither a fanboy or 'disagreeing for the sake of it'. My opinion is different than yours, nothing more, nothing less. I'm allowed to state that fact, just as you are. Please get over it.

Thanks.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Have a sense of humor for god's sake! I didn't call you a Fanboy! Chill!:cool:

Ok, enough please mate. I am calm, and I do have a sense of humour. However, as Jim says, certain types of humour such as sarcasm and 'playful name calling' do not come across well on a forum. Best to avoid them and prevent misunderstandings, wouldn't you say?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back