STCC - The Game 2 for SimBin's RACE Series

Lol
If you go to wide and to close to the wall at the last corner at Jyllandsringen. The game sometimes think you are going in the pit (you even hear the entry sound) and then i doesnt register your time.

Yes and laptimer start from pitlane??? AIW file is not ok...so there's a bug :(

Oops! it was my XD, just updated to new version 2.1.6 and now laptimer works fine!

But no it still have a bug. After few laps I did some setup changes and back to track and then laptimer starts work from pitlane so it's a bug!!! But i think it's not a big problem Anybody else found this same 'problem' ???

I'm determined not to buy any expansion from simbin anymore. They absolutely don't have a clue how to fix existing bugs. However, if it will be on steam for a very good price, I may reconsider.

1. Buy to support SimBin. They need you. ;)
2. STTC2 is very good. New cars are very fun. Sounds are good. New track is very interesting and challenging. AI is very good.
3. You can buy without any pb on raceroom.net with credit card and link after with your Steam install. It works perfectly.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is eventually. Having said that, they might be trying to promote the RaceRoom site with these expansions and get more people signed up. It might remain a members only 'exclusive'.

I just noticed that the first STCC game is not even included when you buy STCC 2. What an absolutely joke again.! It only gets more and more complicated with each release. Hilarious

It is two different games. Why STCC2 should include first version? First version cost 4.99 € and second 9.99 €. Both are great bargains.

It is neither complicated or hilarous... Bram you should be tired today...

Guys why do you wait for Steam release? I am a big customer of Steam and I support it, but I can assure you that it works perfectly buying it on raceroom.net. I have a Steam version of Race07 and STCC. STCC2 mixed perfectly with my Steam install. So why are you waiting?????

I am not tired, on the contrary (it was in included in race on, so why not in stcc 2?). I totally don't understand the roll out plans with these expansion packs.

It doenst hurt to include the older content in the full STCC 2 pack. New comers wont buy the old expansions anymore anyways. However adding five new more expansions makes racing online only more complicated due to compatibility issues.

Just add one more big pack called "Race Complete" or whatever and include all the previous stuff that people don't have yet and get it over with :)

It is two different games. Why STCC2 should include first version? First version cost 4.99 € and second 9.99 €. Both are great bargains.

It is neither complicated or hilarous... Bram you should be tired today...

Guys why do you wait for Steam release? I am a big customer of Steam and I support it, but I can assure you that it works perfectly buying it on raceroom.net. I have a Steam version of Race07 and STCC. STCC2 mixed perfectly with my Steam install. So why are you waiting?????

It did not work for me buying on raceroom.net. (bought it on friday morning)

Now i have to hope that they can sort things out. Asked them for Emergency priority to solve the problem. No succes.

Now i have to wait till monday (shop is open 24 hours 7 days a week)

Also the fincollect support aint responding.

Using Ideal as payment.

It is really to bad that they dont use Paypal.

@Freddie, I suppose your payment method is not ideal in that case. ;) No I am sorry for you. I used credit card and had no problem.

@Bram, they sell separate packages probably to lower the price. For those already having some addons, the formula "buy all" would not be interesting. I understand the problem with organising race events but I think true fans can buy all packages, if only to support SimBin. ;) I recently bought GT Legends mostly for that, since I didn't need an online key, I already had one given by a German site, and I am not often racing online...

Getting a bit tired to read the "support developer" lately :D I only support developers that deliver good content, thats worth buying. If I want to support people I send my money to Unicef, Warchild or take the mrs out for diner :)

The content is still good to buy, don't get me wrong. But especially steam could handle a more DLC like pricing model, where everybody can buy what they are missing.

I think the majority of the people that bought RACE 07 for five bucks in a store have absolutely no clue tht there is more to buy than just that game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 226 13.9%