1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC - The Game 2 for SimBin's RACE Series

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Johan Top, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Yes! Hopefully a Steam release soon... :D

2. Downloading here.

3. Excellent! Downloading now.

By the way, my Visa debit card worked fine for payment.

4. Feel free to share your experience with it!:) I won't buy it now, but I want to do it later. Just I don't know how much money I'll have so I'm pretty cautious atm.
    Also I'm curious about the next addon;)

5. The chevy cruze is awesome

6. How big is the download?

7. 2172.3MB

8. Nice :)

9. The new Camaro's are very nice!

:)

10. Just been throwing some of the new cars around Donnington and they feel great. Sound good too, less 'generic' than some of the previous cars. I set my best ever lap time on my second lap in the Scirocco which makes me wonder about how they'll match up against the WTCC cars, but it'll take better and more consistent drivers than me to figure that one out.

Overall, very happy with the expansion so far. It's well worth the £9 it cost me. :good: Can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.

11. they improved the phisics ?????

12. I love the new Volvo 240 model! Much better than the one from Volvo the game. Maybe it was already in Race Pro, but I'm not sure since I play on PC only.

13. Where do you access it? I'm not finding it anywhere.

edit: n/m found it

14. Same here. I don't see it anywhere.

15. Oh found it, it's under WTCC 87

Anyone else's steering wheel in cockpit view intermittently disappear in the Volvo 240?

16. I just found it as well.

17. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

does it come into race on/07 and if so is it updated already?

18. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios

A quick word of warning:

We now know for a fact, as you can read in the SimBin forums, that the version of Jyllandsringen by Custom-8 is causing issues with the version included in STCC 2.

19. Man it's so hard to resist!