1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC @ Sturup - March 27th/28th 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US AU
    Class: STCC
    Track:Sturup
    Weather: Dry
    Start Time: Saturday 1.00 GMT / Friday 9.00PM EST USA / Saturday 11.00am AEST AUS
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 15mins - Superpole
    Warmup: No
    Race: 2x14 laps - One mandatory pit per race with 2 tire change.
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

SKINPACK STCC

Additional skins no in the skin pack
    Skin 1

Skin 2

2. Entrylist:
    We don't run an active entry list. Please leave a message if you want to drive.

(trying same concept as for rFactor events).

3. Heeheehee! Yes please!! :D

4. Put me down for this please, another late night session for me then :)
    Not yet tried this track but I'll try and get a few laps in during the week...

5. ya im in

6. I will more then likely be racing in this. These events are the highlight of the week, and I recommend everyone to join.

Keith

7. I had so much fun on Friday, I'll be in with the SEAT <---Skin link here - It includes the WTCC car and the STCC car skin!

8. yep at this stage im in

9. If it has S2000's in it and it doesn't clash with my night shifts then I'm gonna be interested.:clap:

So you can count me in for this one please:good:

10. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

11. Put me in please. I will do a skin pack ready for download with updates on friday morning.

12. Updated the first post with it:)

13. I'm almost done with the skins I'm using for this evening, just need to do some testing...Please wait!

14. I normally run the 308 with my own skin, but i want to get some more miles in with the Honda before next weeks RDTCC opener.

15. while waiting for f1 that could be nice, if i am allowed as european to take part
    Volvo C30Skin its my old one till my new is ready

16. Of course Michael!! You are always welcome.

Maybe Will can update his skin back with Tim's and Michael? If not I'll do it in a couple of hours.

17. I'll be joining you guys. Starting to look like a habit. To my pleasure :D

18. SKINPACK AVAILABLE HERE <--- This is a WIP For the Xtreme Team SEAT Leon STCC

There are 3 cars in this release, (color schemes are different)

Unamed drivers too!

[​IMG]

19. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I think we need to draw a deadline for updating the skinpack before each race. It is easier for most of us to add any additional skins that arrive after the deadline, and certainly cuts down on workload for you and Willi.
    I think that was how Willi planned the skinpacks to be organised, he releases one on the Friday, any additional skins are provided separately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.