1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC + Seat Toledo Cupra @ Valencia National - Fri/Sat April 24th/25th

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US AU
    Class: STCC with SEAT Toledo Cupra
    Track:Valencia National
    Weather: Dry
    Start Time: Saturday 1.00 GMT / Friday 9.00PM EST USA / Saturday 11.00am AEST AUS
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 15mins - Superpole
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x14 laps - One mandatory pit per race with 2 tire change.
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

Entrylist:
    We don't run an active entry list. Please leave a message if you want to drive.

2. Sure thing, Eric! :D

3. If I get some sleep during friday then I'll be in for this one:).

4. 'Sensible' cars, middle of the night, sounds cool :)
    Sign me up please

5. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I should be there, in my, er, Toledo.
    You won't even need to download my special "Grove Mill" (courtesy of Jarrod) skin, it's in William's addon pack.

6. Sign me up, gotta prepare for this event. Need to try and get back to the front of the friday events :)

I had a good stretch of success at the friday events, until the last one. Gotta challenge Marty for the crown.

See you all again for more friday fun :)

7. I'm in . I will do a little testing with the toledo anyone else thinking about using it? The skins are awesome William and its cool there are some recognizable names from our regulars on friday nights, Well done!

8. Me in por favor!

9. I think ill use the Toledo in light of this glorious occasion. Good work Willi and team

See you all Friday :)

If anyone wants to test any night this week other then tonite, PM me, I can host a private server. In fact I might do that, keep posted.

Keith

10. Race server is up and running guys!! Check it out and make sure the mod is working well!!

11. Thanks Keith - It looks like Eric posted the official server :))) so I will be on tomorrow night - Tuesday at hopefully 9:00 MST - so 11:00 EST or 8:00 PST, or 3:00 GMT. OK U got that? See you there - :rotfl:

12. 11pm EST im there buddy. Lets test out those Toledos :)

Anyone else fancy to join us?

13. I might be there Keith. :D

14. SWOOOOT Alien in training :)

Ran 5 quick laps, as I know this track well...the Toledo feels amazing... very easy to drive around this track. Should be close.

15. I want a piece of the action!!!!!

16. Keith I'm interested too but the earliest I can get on is 1230 -1245 Eastern time after work. I will need help with the setup as there aren't any out there to download for the Toledo. Marty

17. Marty if you got MSN, add me kman4424 at hotmail.com

I am usually up fairly late anyways, I can even leave myself on the server and wait til you join if everyone else has left.

I am getting a new mic tonite and plan on using teamspeak for the first time!

But add me if you can its the best way to get a hold of me.

Keith

18. Now it's my turn to say W00T!! I'll join you! :)

19. I bought a good headset/mic combo, and now I gotta toy around with it to make it work.

Ill be on the US/AUS server in 30 minutes for practice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.