1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC or STCC The Game 2?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by beardogz, May 24, 2011.

1. Does STCC the game 2 have all the tracks and cars from STCC

I was going to get one and was wondering if there was a difference.
    i have race07 and GTR Evolution

2. Tracks with STCC2 are:

• Falkenberg (Sweden )
    • Göteborg Eco Arena (Sweden)
    • Jyllandsringen (Denmark)
    • Karlskoga (Sweden)
    • Mantorp Park (Sweden)
    • Ring Knutstorp (Sweden)
    The original STCC has Valer and Sturup Raceway too (but not Jyllandsringen) it also has the Audi A4 and Peugeot 308 that you don't get in STCC 2. If you are a touring car fan I'd reccomend getting both

3. If you plan to race in the Racing Club then I suggest to buy only the STCC 2 as currently there are no events for STCC.

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Don't forget about the Volvo 240t and the 850 as well.

5. I would recommend buying Race On DVD version, which includes STCC (NOTE ONLY THE DVD BOXED PACKAGE INCLUDES STCC) and activating it to your Steam account.

Then also getting STCC2. That way you not only get STCC content from both games but you get the Race On content/tracks too!

Currently Race On DVD can be purchased on Amazon for Less than £6 delivered in the UK..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-li...p?ie=UTF8&qid=1307224021&sr=8-1&condition=new

6. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

+1 on this. Bought the DVD from Amazon for $10.00 and had no idea STCC was included. It was a nice bonus.