1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC @ Nürburgring GP, Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Car: STCC2
    Track: Nürburgring GP
    Weather: Dry
    Games:STCC or Race On, STCC2, GTR Evo

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification (Superpole)
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. -Andy Jackson
    3. -Reggie Blain
    4. -Reggie Blain Snr
    5. -Thomas Alderton
    6. -Alex Odell
    7. -Björn Golda
    8. -Dave Morley
    9. -Enzo Fazzi
    10. -Nelson Ullinskey
    11. -Gundars Brigis
    12. -Arunas Linkevicius
    13. -István Milbich
    14. -Wayne Mitten
    15. -Rafael Kajstura
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Sign me up please Dennis.:)
  3. Ohhhh yesssh :p
  4. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

great track Dennis, add my dad and i down for this and the rest of the week. @Matthias hope u are joining. lets get a full grid for this 1 :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Sign me out.
  6. Hi, its been a while but sign me up and I'll let you know later on if I cant make it. but for now I can
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ajokay

Real-ish Racer

8. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Me too!

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201506):
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. RaceProUK

Is it wrong to prefer FWD racecars?

• Like Like x 1
  10. what car is everyone planning on using? I think I've chosen my car with a quick set up I made in about an hour of running.
  11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

It's usually a mixed cup, some drivers choosing only at the last moment before quali!
  12. Enzo Fazzi

Enzo Fazzi
    Always sideways Premium Member

13. Ok thats good. I just hope I can keep up :D

@Enzo Fazzi I might be trying my luck and going front wheel drive here, it's what i know best and how to set up better
  14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

15. do you think we will get many others racing?
  16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I do think more will come. Look at past events to see the kinds of turnout we get.
  17. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

Forgive me Dennis as i dont know where to post this , I have now installed
    1 Race 07
    2 The Game WTCC
    3 The Game STCC and STCC 11
    4 Race On
    5 caterheim Expansin pack
    6 The WTCC 2010 pack
    My question is how many more racing games need i install to participate in the events that you run. Thus far only when you run a game on Race 07 am i able to take part.
    I am rather getting fed up with this situation, after events u guys just Cheers and good buy, no time to help or explain to this new comer, Can i please get assistance,
    I would like to take part in this event but now i get a message ( incompatible Game)
  18. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@John Grant STCC or Race On, STCC2, GTR Evo These are the addons you need to have installed for this weeks events. The STCC cars can be found in either STCC or Race On and the STCC2 cars you have in STCC2. GTR Evolution is needed for this weeks track and for the GT cars we will be running on Thursday. You do not have GTR Evo the problem!

I see the Steam store only has the demo to download. I'm looking for a source for the whole addon.....
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

you can safely uninstall the games I striked out - those are the 2006 version/predecessors to the base Race 07 game.
    All in all, there are the following expansions - owning and installing them all is very much advisable as we're using a rather broad selection of content :) (also, keep in mind you can always start the same old "Race 07" link/steam entry as it will detect all installed addons automatically)

Race 07 -> the base game
    Race On -> an addon (the first one?) featuring, among others the 2008 WTCC season
    STCC The Game -> an addon featuring the 2008 STCC season
    STCC 2 -> an addon featuring the 2010 STCC season
    Formula RaceRoom -> a free addon featuring the Hockenheim circuits and Formula RaceRoom
    GT Power Expansion -> fast carrrs :D
    Retro Pack -> old carrrrs.
    WTCC 2010 Pack -> an addon featuring the 2010 WTCC season
    GTR Evolution -> more GT cars & the Nürburgring circuits
    Race 07: Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway -> a free addon featuring the Crowne Plaza Raceway and the Vauxhall Vectra 2007, this is not used in club events ATM as it's kinda difficult to obtain, despite being free.

For this event in particular, you're going to need both "STCC The Game" and "STCC 2", as well as "GTR Evolution" for the track. And the base game, of course :)

In case you're missing addons, I'd normally direct you to the steam store, but unfortunately, all older SimBin/S3S titles are currently not up for purchase due to steam being confused whom they belong to.
    Soooo.. on to the third party stores - if you trust them, that is. Those will email you steam keys for the games purchased, which can still be redeemed although the games are not up in the steam store.

Race On Bundle for 1,51€ - contains Race 07, Race On and STCC The Game
    Race Injection for 1,51€ - contains STCC 2, Formula RaceRoom, GT Power Pack, Retro Pack and the WTCC 2010 Pack
    Race 07 + GTR Evolution for 1,46€ - contains Race 07 and GTR Evolution

This contains everything there is to Race 07 & adds up to a pretty fair 4,48€ - or 5,38€ in case you leave the buyer protection enabled.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yes please, and the rest of the week as well :)
    • Like Like x 1