1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC @ Macau, Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Car: STCC2
    Track: Macau
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC2

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification SUPERPOLE
    20:40 GMT: Warmup
    20:50 GMT: Race (2 x 20 minutes)
    Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. -Dave Morley
    3. -Robert Covey
    4. -Björn Golda
    5. -Peter Ell
    6. -Connor Caple
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  2. RaceProUK

Is it wrong to prefer FWD racecars?

I won the RlyRTCC2 Indie championship at this track; be good to relive the memories :)

And I'll try not to do what I did in practice way back then:
  3. Robert Covey

Robert Covey
    Howler Racing

Ok put me down 50/50 for this. If you watched Dave vid thats me in the Bestbuy car flipping down the track as he just caught my rear wing on his return to the ground some redemption would be nice. This track is fast and fun but very dangerous.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  4. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

I'm so in - when we got here last time, I didn't like Macau too much, but I hadn't raced it that much, either. Turned out to be a blast, so join us, everyone reading this :p (also, it was my first RD win, IIRC - maybe this one will be yours?)

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201443):
    For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.
  5. Peter Ell

Peter Ell
    Τό γοργόν καί χάριν ἔχει. Premium Member

:laugh: Ok Bjorn, you convinced me ! I want to run.-
    Like the bull in the labyrinth, :confused: as it looks like the half Macau track....
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  6. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I'm in - I love decorating walls... :thumbsup:
    • Haha Haha x 3
  7. I have strange foreboding that they don't care about us. A few dozens drivers are waiting for servers. Look at facebook, steam...only few drivers have asked about servers down. More precisely one and one. It can be test. No one cares so the will switch off multiplayer. They need new consumers for DTM, R3E. It is only one possibility. But why would they push for remedy. They had all weekend. I hope they have a duty for their customers. Personally I expect 55 percent for end of servers and 45 for reparation
  8. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Well, I'm going to do some offline runs on Macau today, just in case they fix it. I agree that there are maybe not many players complaining, but R3E is useless so they will just lose customers completely if they drop Race 07 (which they still sell, with all add-ons, on Steam).

We have a long discussion about this in the Dennis' thread called "It's times like this..." in the Race 07 forum here. Drop in and join the discussion. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just spent a wee while running around Macau. I can only assume that the WTCC guys are some kind of racing Gods considering the 2:30 in which they can get round that maze. I need to go to the panel beaters now and then respray my car... :whistling:
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RaceProUK

Is it wrong to prefer FWD racecars?

Seems the lobby server's still kaflooey... :cry:
  10. im coming im coming....
  11. no way!!!! lobby missing again????
  12. Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

• Like Like x 1