1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC @ Karlskoga Saturday Jan. 10th

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by William Yunck, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

This is a joint AU, USA event, but others are welcome - if there is room.

Server: Racedepartment AU USA
    Password: click here:

Class: STCC
    Track: Karlskoga
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS)
    Qualification: 2.30 GMT 15 min (Superpole)
    Race: 2.45 GMT 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)

Notes: STCC expansion pack required - Pit stops have a minimum 2 tire change.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
    1. William Yunck - SKIN
    2. Marcel vd Aa - SKIN
    3. Olaf.j Linortner
    4. Timothy Miller
    5. Sai Yip
    6. Keith Barrick
    7. Rafael Barbosa
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver

Reserves:
    1. Edenilson Penco
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver

2. Attached Files:

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I'll be there, just need to find a new car.
    Now, what haven't I tried out yet? :rotfl:

4. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Here we go again...
    Best setup for some great racing if you ask me...
    I'll resort back to the Volvo C30 with my Synaptic skin Download Here

Attached Files:

• Side.jpg
      Side.jpg
      File size:
      129.1 KB
      Views:
  5. .

at this stage i will be there ,work permitting
    car will probably be a Seat

6. I'm in. AND I have read the topmost post about pitstops and such. Thanks for making it a different color so it stands out. I will be there with the STCC Seat again, unless I change my mind. I probably should do a skin, but since the race is tomorrow, I won't do one, I've got other things in PS right now. See you then, Thanks Willi for the heads up!

7. Thanks for the invitation Willian, i'll try to br there so please put me on reserves.

8. William I'll be glad to join~
    car type unknown at this moment

9. I want to join but I have to pick up the GF from work, shes coming up to spend the weekend.

Sorry William, next time.

10. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Sorry guys, I have to withdraw from this event.

11. No Warren, your going to be missed...

12. Sign me up, car is TBD

13. Sign me up, car is Audi:sinister:

14. One of our smallest grids in a long time - reminded me of Vara with only Timothy, Yves, Marcel and I driving Minis when the North American server first got started.
    It was a fun race for me though and I hope it was for everyone. I had fun chasing Sai but really make too many mistakes to compete for first place - whenever i get in the lead I can't stand the pressure I guess. Race 2 was good fun and while not my favorite STCC track, it gave some close racing.

Thankyou all for showing up and hopefully we can get more interest in the future.

15. .

thanks to the organizers of this event .as william said it was only a small field
    but i still had a lot of fun .i look forward to racing with you guys again sometime in the near future .thanks william for your help the other day
    regards
    Olaf.j Linortner (olly)

16. No Problem Olaf I am glad it worked for you, Nice qualifing time by the way, was it a personal best?

17. no William it wasnt ,my PBround here is about 107.5
    i had a shocker in qual ,but none the less i had a bucket load of fun
    cheers
    olly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.