STCC events for American Racing club?

I am in search of some feedback from anyone who will participate in the American Racing Club events in the future. IF you are in europe, and never race in these events please don't vote.

I am trying to figure out if adding some events with the STCC content will be well received. These are Touring cars on tracks in Sweden only. They tend to be shorter, tighter and provide very exciting wheel to wheel racing.

Follow the pole and thanks for helping me provide a better racing club experience!

I REALLY appreciate all the effort you are putting into getting US time friendly club events going Eric.

I keep trying to make these, but the 6:00 West Coast start makes it really difficult to get home from work in time because of the traffic. Then if I do manage to make it I have to start driving right after I get through the door. Tired from the drive, hungry and pissing off the wife is not a great way to start a race :)) Any chance of pushing things back 30 minute to an hour??

Certainlly will try to see if that would work Bob. Been giving the "left coast" situation some thoughts already and this was a prime consideration.

This and more news will be forth coming in the near future regarding the "club Racing scene"

Thanks for the input!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 119 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years