1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC @ Estoril: Thursday, 17 April 2014

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM STCC
    Car: STCC2
    Track: Estoril
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC2

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification SUPERPOLE
    19:40 GMT: Warmup
    19:50 GMT: Race (40 minutes, no mandatory pitstop)
    Please note the change in times

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Mert Kayar
    2. Nelson Ullinskey
    3. Justin Swan
    4. Dennis Phelan
    5. Björn Golda
    6. Stefan Beemsterboer
    7. Nuno Rodrigues
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    Server is UP!
    You MUST sign up for this race before 2000 GMT on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 or you may not be permitted to participate in P2 and the following sessions!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. I should be good for this

3. Sorry Dennis I have to pull out of this as my a Wife has to go away - little on duty

4. sign me up please.

5. Sign me up too please!

I do not see your name on the sign up list, Dennis. Are you not joining us for this potentially epic race? :cautious:

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

I'm hoping for some good weather to come up. If it does I won't be racing on a given day and I hate cancelling so I am holding off until I see that conditions are lousy. I hope it's not stopping others from signing up?

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

The weather is usally good in Portugal..

Stig Bidstrup

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I'm in

• Like Like x 1
  9. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Hum, I'm not quite sure whether I can make it, could I please 'maybe' for this one? ;)

10. well i'll start from behind!

so no qualli for me.....but for only 5 people, i can handle it ;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues
    Premium Member

The weather in Portugal today?? i can assure you 25º celsius right now in a clear blue sky.
    Got free from work so lets race!!!!

12. Arunas

Arunas
    "Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

Sorry, I'm out again.. :(

13. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Although my lap times were negligible, these seemed much more of a handful than their WTCC counterparts.

14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Since the BMW's are always a handful for me I've decided to drive them until I understand them. The WTCC and STCC versions are the only RWD car like that. They'e so horrible for me, they shouldn't be.

So, I was very slow!

L1 I blundered into T3, announcing to Nelson that he should watch out! Unfortunately I messed it up for more than him. I wanted to do a no stop race for the full experience. I sure got that! Expect to see me spinning into barriers at a lot more tracks as I work at getting speed and consistency out of them.

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. Nuno Rodrigues

Nuno Rodrigues
    Premium Member

Well has a said at the end, i really dont understand the vanishing tires. A litle diference ok, but i blew up 2 sets of tires comparing wiht other pilots who drove one set only till the end of race.
    Must learn something that im missing big.
    Lost touch with the race. No fun this way.

16. Nuno this is racing all about...try to compete with yourself!!
    It's no high mathematics.......;)

well i did it, so you can do it also :geek:

At the beginning i was in shock during downloading this track...a saw the preview and ask my self the question what i'm doing on this track....I really hate this track..it makes me sick; all the left-right-left-right combinations. Didn't do any race on this track for years....but it work out very well, after all... sounds crazy but after i finished 2nd i feel some love for this track :inlove: So i gonna try this one ones more with the mini's :laugh:

@David Kingshott ...i hope you understand my action with the take over and giving back youre place :D looks a bit silly but i promised that one...

• Like Like x 1