• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC - Camaro cup

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

hi guy's, i just ran a few laps with the Camaro cup car from STCC the game, one word come to mind " blast ". those car are a blast to drive, i can compare them the mini's but with more power. just for those car i will love STCC game.:thumb:

2. How did you get the game so fast in Canada?

3. Yeah, the Camaros are surprisingly fun. I think one of the reasons is simply that they're one of the most similar cars to the old awesome cars from "GT Legends". Raw, unsophisticated, unpolished, flawed, a bit crazy, low tech. They are heavier than the old cars, but they also have modern racing slicks that does make up for a lot of it in the way they feel/handle.

4. If only I could get my hands on the Camaro's :(, Still waiting on Steam it seems

5. I can't wait to drive those Camaros:) I like those cars very much! They have the best sound on Earth, true monsters!

6. Nice racing game

Yes STCC is really fun do driver.
    I am checking everyday on the Steam for STCC.:)

7. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium

LOL, Naughty man :)

8. id like to find out what circuit the top gear crew raced at in the US special, so i can pretend to be the stig racing clarkson's camaro round there lol.

9. Moroso Motorsports Park