1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC - Camaro cup

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

hi guy's, i just ran a few laps with the Camaro cup car from STCC the game, one word come to mind " blast ". those car are a blast to drive, i can compare them the mini's but with more power. just for those car i will love STCC game.:thumb:

2. How did you get the game so fast in Canada?

3. Yeah, the Camaros are surprisingly fun. I think one of the reasons is simply that they're one of the most similar cars to the old awesome cars from "GT Legends". Raw, unsophisticated, unpolished, flawed, a bit crazy, low tech. They are heavier than the old cars, but they also have modern racing slicks that does make up for a lot of it in the way they feel/handle.

4. If only I could get my hands on the Camaro's :(, Still waiting on Steam it seems

5. I can't wait to drive those Camaros:) I like those cars very much! They have the best sound on Earth, true monsters!

6. Nice racing game

Yes STCC is really fun do driver.
    I am checking everyday on the Steam for STCC.:)

7. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

LOL, Naughty man :)

8. id like to find out what circuit the top gear crew raced at in the US special, so i can pretend to be the stig racing clarkson's camaro round there lol.

9. Moroso Motorsports Park