1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC C30 vs WTCC C30

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mike Curran, Jan 22, 2010.

1. With the steam update obviously the STCC C30 has gained 25kg and the WTCC C30 remains the same but am i correct in thinking the WTCC C30 was 45kg heavier to start with than the STCC version as in real life?
  2. //edit: http://www.stcc.se/fileadmin/user_u...ing_regulations_STCC_2009_english_version.pdf
    2009 regs in English.. Can';t find 2008 :(

I don't know. Only things I can find in the rules of 2010 (which haven't changed it seems) Framhjulsdrivna bilar med sekventiell växellåda (homologerad i Super 2000): 1170 Kg
    FWD with 6-speed seq gearbox homologated in S2000: 1170kg Bilar som drivs med bränslet E85. Minimivikt på bilar som drivs med bränslet E85 skall minskas med 6 kg.
    Cars that run on E85. Minimum weight is lowered with 6 kg

And I think the C30 is also belonging to the 'National S2000'-group Bilar i enlighet med STCC Nationell Super 2000. Minimivikter på bilar i enlighet med STCC Nationell Super 2000 kommer att fastställas individuellt efter förbesiktning och eventuell testkörning.
    Cars that belong to National S2000. Minimum weight of STCC National will be determined individually by research and a possible test run.
  3. ME personally would just run a test in both cars and see what happens on track
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

And what happened?
  5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I can bet he hasnt run that test yet. We dont know what happened? I am curious now.
  6. I don;t run the C30 in any races actually so not going to be testing it anytime soon............I love it when BRam calles me out on something.

Nothing better to do all day then surf the "new posts" thread?:veryhappy:
  7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Well speakin on behlaf of Mike, I know we are in the NITCC and there was a whole C30 vs TDI debate so I think he has probabaly found his conculsion now.
  8. Bram

Thats all nice of course, but it would be nice if someone starts a thread and finds a solution that it gets posted here as well :)
  9. WTCC 36L (Standard) = 1151 kg (Car inkl Fuel)
    STCC 36L (Standard) = 1186 kg (Car inkl Fuel)

Shown in MotecAdd

for me that are exact 35 Kg dif - LOL
  10. Bram

Hmmm thats weird :) Thanks for posting !
  11. It would be very nice to see what the difference is with the other wtcc/stcc cars, if there are at all.
  12. good point Craig. How would we check that??
  13. I guess MotecAdd would be the solution, or it worked for the volvo.
    Anyone got it, as figuring out that program is not something my brain wants to do :)